ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 495 of 2683
« First < 395445485491492493494495 4964974984995055455959951495 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
penbrook 05:44 PM 09-01-2017
NFL Network people are becoming Mahomos
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:48 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Mahomes panics way to soon- it's even more disturbing because he's in the shotgun.. it's apparent the dude cant read defenses - Mariota, Winston, Carr etc, all those young QB's stood tall in the pocket and delivered the ball from under center..

Caving under the first sign of pressure and runnign around like a chicken with your head cut off and just throwing it up for grabs is not going to work in the NFL- Mahomes better learn to take a snap from under center and stand tall and deliver- So far he has not shown he can do that, yes... against players that wont be playing in the NFL in a couple days.. but once he goes against a #1 defense.. He's gonna drilled-
:-)

You really have issues.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:49 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
The whole world will be Mahomo soon.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:51 PM 09-01-2017
Mahomes' instincts are just off the charts considering he's a rookie.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:54 PM 09-01-2017
They're getting ready to show the top 10 plays of the preseason and Mahomy makes the cut.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:07 PM 09-01-2017
Not that anyone cares, but I'm gonna brag anyway

Picked up a mini-box of Prestige 2017 cards, and I won a shiny new Patrick Mahomes rookie card!!! The only complaint is that its not some super duper gold foil embossed type special edition :-)

But hey, thats ok... still jacked about it

Not only that, but in this box of 64 cards I also got a Kareem Hunt, a Christian McCaffrey, AND a Dede Westbrook game jersey card

Not a bad haul for $20 if I do say so myself, the Money Mahomes rookie alone will more than pay for that soon enough
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:16 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Messier:
Kevin Kietzman is making so angry. His Mahomes hatred is bizarre.

I'd heard enough & turned it off.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:19 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not that anyone cares, but I'm gonna brag anyway

Picked up a mini-box of Prestige 2017 cards, and I won a shiny new Patrick Mahomes rookie card!!! The only complaint is that its not some super duper gold foil embossed type special edition :-)

But hey, thats ok... still jacked about it

Not only that, but in this box of 64 cards I also got a Kareem Hunt, a Christian McCaffrey, AND a Dede Westbrook game jersey card

Not a bad haul for $20 if I do say so myself, the Money Mahomes rookie alone will more than pay for that soon enough
Geez, I didn't know people still bought that stuff
[Reply]
staylor26 06:19 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Underrated storyline from last night: The potential Mahomes-Robinson chemistry that is being built. D-Rob looked like a guy who is perfect for playing with Pat.
Robinson is going to be a fucking stud.

He is so damn good on those post routes even going back to college.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:20 PM 09-01-2017
Mahomes panics way to soon- it's even more disturbing because he's in the shotgun.. it's apparent the dude cant read defenses - Mariota, Winston, Carr etc, all those young QB's stood tall in the pocket and delivered the ball from under center..

Caving under the first sign of pressure and runnign around like a chicken with your head cut off and just throwing it up for grabs is not going to work in the NFL- Mahomes better learn to take a snap from under center and stand tall and deliver- So far he has not shown he can do that, yes... against players that wont be playing in the NFL in a couple days.. but once he goes against a #1 defense.. He's gonna drilled-

He's also a loser right Kevin? That is you right?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:22 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Mahomes' instincts are just off the charts considering he's a rookie.
^
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:24 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Geez, I didn't know people still bought that stuff
I'm still a kid at heart, but the adult side of me says they can also kinda be viewed as investments... St Patricks rookie card is going to be worth a small fortune down the road, I'd bet
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:30 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He's also a loser right Kevin? That is you right?
I'm not Kevin- What I'm tellin you is that if Mahomes doesn't start learning how to drop back after taking a snap from center, standing tall in the pocket and deliver the ball.. all those sand lot throw it up and hope my WR comes down with it will last him about 2 seasons... He has happy feet.. and he wont be rolling out with guys that wont be on an NFL team next week chasing him... He's gonna end up with broken ribs from all the shots he's gonna take-
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:31 PM 09-01-2017

The GMFB guys are in love with him.
https://youtu.be/uYsPWzPrHEo

https://youtu.be/axaMX7_lrMM

https://youtu.be/LkOoSkkrdh4
[Reply]
Bowser 06:33 PM 09-01-2017
I'm not Kevin- What I'm tellin you is that if Mahomes doesn't start learning how to drop back after taking a snap from center, standing tall in the pocket and deliver the ball.. all those sand lot throw it up and hope my WR comes down with it will last him about 2 seasons... He has happy feet.. and he wont be rolling out with guys that wont be on an NFL team next week chasing him... He's gonna end up with broken ribs from all the shots he's gonna take-

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 495 of 2683
« First < 395445485491492493494495 4964974984995055455959951495 > Last »
Up