ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 140
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Pants 11:38 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
My bad. I did not read whose post he was replying you. I figured it was to H5N1's who directly talked about "Frankie's mother."

Having explained myself to you, now please you explain this to me: Does this make Dartgod's "joke" any different in his attempt to equate my 87 year old mother with a whore?

So before calling me an idiot, analyse for once.
I don't care what it makes Dartgod's comment, I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing you talking out of your ass yet again.
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:39 AM 08-08-2011
I'm predicting today at 2:12...
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:42 AM 08-08-2011
Just checking to see if I've been banned yet.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 11:42 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm predicting today at 2:12...
The way Frankie is going I'm thinking under. I'll go with 1:56.
Wait are you talking about when you'll get banned or when this topic hits 1000?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:43 AM 08-08-2011
Is this thread still about planes breaking apart in mid-flight? Somehow I think it is......
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is this thread still about planes breaking apart in mid-flight? Somehow I think it is......
No, and it never was. It was always about general aircraft accidents (even though the OP specifically states "this" in reference to the story and accident in the OP).
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:53 AM 08-08-2011
General aircraft accidents are scary. Have we determined whether or not airliners are safe yet? It seems like a plane skidded off a runway and broke in half, possibly due to metal fatigue or possibly from crashing, and a plane lost a section of the fuselage 22 years ago, possibly from metal fatigue and possibly something the Jews did.

I need answers. Have we been able to draw any conclusions?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:59 AM 08-08-2011
I'm going to get on a commercial plane twice this week.

Upon my safe return, it'll still be fact that Frankie would lick the left palm of a Tehran cab driver in exchange for cheap fair. He'd lick the butt of a landscaper after they've push mowed a football field for a starburst fruit chew.

Oh, dipshit

ore   [awr, ohr] Show IPA
noun
a metal-bearing mineral or rock, or a native metal, that can be mined at a profit.
a mineral or natural product serving as a source of some nonmetallic substance, as sulfur.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:59 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by H5N1:
OH MY GOD, YOU WILL TAKE ACTION WITH THE INTERNET POLICE! WHATEVER WILL I DO?

oh wait, I don't give a **** what you do to report me. this place isn't a ****ing wine tasting, get the **** out of here with that weak shit.
08-02-2011. Your neg rep message:

"you are literally the most worthless moron on the planet. go **** a goat, raghead. THAT was report worthy, calling your mother a whore isn't. go **** yourself."

Yes you do give a ****, you coward. You just do it like I just showed.

this place isn't a ****ing wine tasting, get the **** out of here with that weak shit.
And who the hell do you think YOU are to dictate what this place should be? No it's not a wine tasting (whatever your few brain cell mean when they couldn't finish up a simple sentence). But it should not be a domain of 28 year olds who are still in middle-school and mistake profane internet words they type from their mommies' basements for compensation for their small pee-pees.

This place used to have a lot of very classy posters before nature's mistakes like you started.

And Oh BTW,

"you are literally the most worthless moron on the planet. go **** a goat, raghead. THAT was report worthy, calling your mother a whore isn't. go **** yourself."
Maybe blatantly insulting one's elderly mother or any other family member is not a bannable offense, YET. But blatant expressions of racism has been.

Here's a rope. Just keep it up.
[Reply]
loochy 12:00 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
General aircraft accidents are scary. Have we determined whether or not airliners are safe yet? It seems like a plane skidded off a runway and broke in half, possibly due to metal fatigue or possibly from crashing, and a plane lost a section of the fuselage 22 years ago, possibly from metal fatigue and possibly something the Jews did.

I need answers. Have we been able to draw any conclusions?
Scary! What if this had happened in mid air?

[Reply]
loochy 12:01 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
Scary! What if this had happened in mid air?

and this too:

[Reply]
Donger 12:03 PM 08-08-2011
And who the hell do you think YOU are to dictate what this place should be?
Maybe blatantly insulting one's elderly mother or any other family member is not a bannable offense, YET.
:-).

And, is "raghead" a racial slur? It seems more a general insult to Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, etc.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:05 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
How am I a hypocrite, Frankie?
Are you really confessing to not comprehending ANYTHING I posted? :-)

You already replied to post 937. Tell me you at least attempted to read it before posting a reply, please.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:06 PM 08-08-2011

[Reply]
Donger 12:07 PM 08-08-2011
Are you really confessing to not comprehending ANYTHING I posted? :-)

You already replied to post 937. Tell me you at least attempted to read it before posting a reply, please.
Yes, I read that post. Perhaps you could point out what in that post proves or explains why I'm a hypocrite?
[Reply]
Page 70 of 140
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up