ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
Fish 08:49 PM Today
DAL: 18 SOG
COL: 3 SOG

:-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
What a ****ing buzz kill.

I sincerely hope Nichushkin gets the help he needs, if for no other reason than for the baby daughter he was recently blessed with. She’s going to need a father who’s not strung out on opiates and booze.

But as an Avs fan - **** that dude. Second playoffs in a row he’s sabotaged by pulling this shit. If the NHL has a similar conduct clause as the NFL, they need to void his contract and move on. 7 year, $7M/yr for what?? Going AWOL two playoffs in a row? The franchise, fans - and most of all his teammates - don’t deserve this shit.

So disappointing. The way Georgiev has stepped up since game 1 against Winnipeg, we had as good of a shot as anyone to win another Cup.
I agree with most of that but I think it's b******* that they suspended him in the playoffs seemingly right before the game.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
I read it was a failed drug test before the game. Maybe that explains his playoff goals. Snow powered.
I don't think cocaine would help you play better. I think opiates would help you better manage pain.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I agree with most of that but I think it's b******* that they suspended him in the playoffs seemingly right before the game.
So.... a player should be able to fail a drug test in the playoffs and..... keep taking drugs? :-)

And the NHL obviously doesn't jump straight to suspending someone for 6 months.... this wasn't some random 'gotcha!'
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So.... a player should be able to fail a drug test in the playoffs and..... keep taking drugs? :-)

And the NHL obviously doesn't jump straight to suspending someone for 6 months.... this wasn't some random 'gotcha!'
There isn't enough information out there to know for sure what he did other than a "failed drug test". There just seems like there's a better way to handle this.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Up