ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Hall of Classics>A TK...............norm? NOT
tommykat 10:38 PM 08-15-2003
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:53 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by tommykat:
but I finally fell in a space that no one should have fit in.........OMG...................
That happened to me, too. I had to get married because of it.
[Reply]
philfree 10:53 PM 08-15-2003
On top of the washer with the spin cycle on..... Uh hu...............

PhilFree :-)
[Reply]
morphius 10:54 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
This beats the hell outta Jamie using the wrong soap in the dishwasher and flooding his kitchen w/ bubbles.
LOL! I really had hoped he was joking when he said that, now I wish I had gone back after my, "You are joking, right?"
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:55 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by morphius:
You don't think the adult beverage may have had something to do with causing this in the first place?
Well if that is true (and it's possible, it's possible) another one sure as hell aint gonna hurt. :-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:56 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
(hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) :-)
:-) I must have missed that one...
[Reply]
tommykat 10:58 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
It's stories like these that you should take to the grave....

Like the one I'm fix'n to tell.

My wife has a little lap dog, a Maltese. When he's ready for a bath, she drops him in the shower with me. Yesterday was that day. Normally, he's pretty mild about bathing because he knows he's gonna get a treat afterwards, but he wanted OUT of the shower.... So, I'm done bathing him and I rinse him off and I'm shampooing my own hair.... Close my eyes to rinse for 3 seconds and that damn dog had shit while my eyes were closed. Unbelievable.

This is a very finicky dog. He has an eating routine, an elaborate going to bed routine, and he takes 10 minutes to take a shit because he has to find the right spot and do his stupid poop dance.... I was shocked, but thought it was so funny that I didn't kick his ass.

Okay, this isn't half as funny as TK ass up in the air....

Just imagine if it wasn't the phone you dropped, TK. If it was a vibrator, you'd still be back there..... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd. :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:00 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
Me too....

Do tell....
[Reply]
tk13 11:01 PM 08-15-2003
Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd. :-)
Now there's an idea.... "Look ladies! The amazing cordless phone vibrator from Verizon! Star 69 is not just a redial code anymore!"
[Reply]
philfree 11:01 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by :
Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd.
That must be a damn good phone......Hello, hello, is anybody there?

PhilFree :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 11:02 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Well if that is true (and it's possible, it's possible) another one sure as hell aint gonna hurt. :-)

NOT........Just something out of the realm...........did I say my arm was traped under a wire? Now I have an ice pack on it. Chit.......it was red before papa got here.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:25 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by tk13:
Now there's an idea.... "Look ladies! The amazing cordless phone vibrator from Verizon! Star 69 is not just a redial code anymore!"
:-):-)
[Reply]
tommykat 11:30 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
That would be at the Adams Mark, Was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and when I turned to reach for food. The chair legs in the rear collapsed. Throwing me backwards hitting my head on the nightstand. Splitting my head open and sending me to the ER. Neckbrace and back brace.Got comped for my room and a free lunch. But missed the dam game. Colder than hell not a big miss. Everybody came came back to the bar to watch the second half. Beat red colder than he##
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 11:33 PM 08-15-2003
That would be at the Adams Mark, Was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and when I turned to reach for food. The chair legs in the rear collapsed. Throwing me backwards hitting my head on the nightstand. Splitting my head open and sending me to the ER. Neckbrace and back brace.Got comped for my room and a free lunch. But missed the dam game. Colder than hell not a big miss. Everybody came came back to the bar to watch the second half. Beat red colder than he##
OUCH!

Well, FWIW, this was MUCH funnier than the chair incident. :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:36 PM 08-15-2003
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?
[Reply]
tommykat 11:40 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up