ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip
Otter 10:22 PM 01-26-2021
Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip

This is dedication...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/man-tu...-nose-top-lip/

Anthony Loffredo had his nose and upper lip removed in an effort to look like a "black alien." Instagram

This wannabe alien has a face only a mother could love.

Anthony Loffredo, a 32-year-old Frenchman who wants to be a “black alien,” has gotten his nose removed in Spain, where it is legal to do so, the Mirror reports.

He also had his upper lip cut off and covered his entire body — including his eyeballs — in tattoos as part of his @the_black_alien_project on Instagram.

And in a reptilian twist, Loffredo also had his tongue split.

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.

The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.

Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.

“Thank you to you @oscarmarquezbodymod you will have marked my life … now I can walk with my head high thanks to you I am proud of what we did together,” Loffredo wrote on Instagram about his drastic nose job.

In 2017, he told the French paper Midi Libre: “From a very young age, I have been passionate about mutations and transformations of the human body.

“I had a click when I was a security guard. I realized that I was not living my life the way I wanted. I stopped everything at 24 and left for Australia,” he told the outlet.

“I love getting into the shoes of a scary character. I often settle down somewhere and play a role, especially at night in the dark streets … I explore the contrast between the role I play and myself,” Loffredo added.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:12 AM 01-27-2021
So when are the Black Aliens coming???:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:25 AM 01-27-2021
Craziest crap I read in a while
[Reply]
seclark 10:29 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Craziest crap I read in a while
No shit
My old man used to backhand me for wearing my hat backwards
sec
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:35 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
What surgeon would do that without sending the patient to a psych evaluation?
If you look at the quality of the work, I would guess that no surgeon was involved, and probably nobody with any sort of medical training.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:45 AM 01-27-2021
We all see it....BLUE
[Reply]
Spott 10:49 AM 01-27-2021
Saw a guy in San Francisco that did this to himself once, except for the cut off nose. He even had the black eyeballs, which is really creepy looking. He literally looked like some alien from a Star Wars movie.
[Reply]
Holladay 11:09 AM 01-27-2021
And he was a fairly handsome dude...

Doc must have dropped him on his head at birth.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:38 AM 01-27-2021
Nice ethics doc.
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 PM 01-27-2021
That would likely cause all kinds of different dental issues, not being able to really close your mouth. He mentions difficulty in talking. WTseriousF?
[Reply]
scho63 12:46 PM 01-27-2021
Imagine you're interviewing candidates for a job.

Each one is brought into your office when suddenly candidate #5 comes through the door.....WHAT THE FUCK???? :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:59 PM 01-27-2021
Not seeing any ears either...by the looks of his original picture they stick out pretty well.

Let's hope they're just pinned back or people are going to think this guy's mental.
[Reply]
redfan 02:53 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd ****ing love a robot arm.

Left hand, though.
Oooooooo yeah, like Furiosa in Mad Max. With interchangeable parts the possibilities are endless! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:55 PM 01-27-2021
He didn't get ghosted
[Reply]
Frazod 02:55 PM 01-27-2021
Looks like a demon version of Paul Winfield's character Dathon in Star Trek Next Generation.

What a sick freak. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:56 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Mama tried.
But her pleading he denied.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up