ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip
Otter 10:22 PM 01-26-2021
Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip

This is dedication...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/man-tu...-nose-top-lip/

Anthony Loffredo had his nose and upper lip removed in an effort to look like a "black alien." Instagram

This wannabe alien has a face only a mother could love.

Anthony Loffredo, a 32-year-old Frenchman who wants to be a “black alien,” has gotten his nose removed in Spain, where it is legal to do so, the Mirror reports.

He also had his upper lip cut off and covered his entire body — including his eyeballs — in tattoos as part of his @the_black_alien_project on Instagram.

And in a reptilian twist, Loffredo also had his tongue split.

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.

The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.

Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.

“Thank you to you @oscarmarquezbodymod you will have marked my life … now I can walk with my head high thanks to you I am proud of what we did together,” Loffredo wrote on Instagram about his drastic nose job.

In 2017, he told the French paper Midi Libre: “From a very young age, I have been passionate about mutations and transformations of the human body.

“I had a click when I was a security guard. I realized that I was not living my life the way I wanted. I stopped everything at 24 and left for Australia,” he told the outlet.

“I love getting into the shoes of a scary character. I often settle down somewhere and play a role, especially at night in the dark streets … I explore the contrast between the role I play and myself,” Loffredo added.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:35 AM 01-27-2021
What surgeon would do that without sending the patient to a psych evaluation?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:41 AM 01-27-2021
Am I the only one who has always pictured BlackOp like this?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:24 AM 01-27-2021
It’s only legal to do this in Spain?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:31 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
What surgeon would do that without sending the patient to a psych evaluation?
The same ones who’d cut off your cock, I assume.
[Reply]
Tonka83 07:48 AM 01-27-2021
Imagine being someone who was burned or disfigured in an accident and you would give anything to just look normal and knowing there are people who willingly destroy their body just to get attention. Jim Morrison was right. People are strange.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Pretty weird that this guy gets more ass than Clay.
Not after I get my alien surgery.

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:51 AM 01-27-2021
Maybe that alien is related to Sammy Watkins.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 AM 01-27-2021
How do you tattoo an eye?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:16 AM 01-27-2021
Well the dude is French so he obviously surrendered to stupidity.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:17 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
delicately
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:21 AM 01-27-2021
There's got to be an opportunity for him in the film industry.

Think about how many hours of make-up the producers would save by just hiring this guy as a demon/alien/nutjob.
[Reply]
Otter 09:29 AM 01-27-2021
That's what I was thinking. Hell, I have trouble getting a Visine drop in there and would never be able to wear contacts.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:38 AM 01-27-2021
They inject the ink with a syringe. It's a high risk procedure (no shit) that can result in blindness.

Scleral tattooing is the practice of tattooing the sclera, or white part of the human eye. The dye is not injected into the tissue, but between two layers of the eye, where it spreads out over a large area. The process is not common. Wikipedia
[Reply]
redfan 09:50 AM 01-27-2021
These crazy kids today, with their nose/lip removal and eyeball tattoos. What will they think of next? I think limb amputation is the next logical step, make a real commitment to your craft. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by redhed:
I think limb amputation is the next logical step, make a real commitment to your craft. :-)
I'd fucking love a robot arm.

Left hand, though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up