ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip
Otter 10:22 PM 01-26-2021
Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip

This is dedication...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/man-tu...-nose-top-lip/

Anthony Loffredo had his nose and upper lip removed in an effort to look like a "black alien." Instagram

This wannabe alien has a face only a mother could love.

Anthony Loffredo, a 32-year-old Frenchman who wants to be a “black alien,” has gotten his nose removed in Spain, where it is legal to do so, the Mirror reports.

He also had his upper lip cut off and covered his entire body — including his eyeballs — in tattoos as part of his @the_black_alien_project on Instagram.

And in a reptilian twist, Loffredo also had his tongue split.

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.

The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.

Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.

“Thank you to you @oscarmarquezbodymod you will have marked my life … now I can walk with my head high thanks to you I am proud of what we did together,” Loffredo wrote on Instagram about his drastic nose job.

In 2017, he told the French paper Midi Libre: “From a very young age, I have been passionate about mutations and transformations of the human body.

“I had a click when I was a security guard. I realized that I was not living my life the way I wanted. I stopped everything at 24 and left for Australia,” he told the outlet.

“I love getting into the shoes of a scary character. I often settle down somewhere and play a role, especially at night in the dark streets … I explore the contrast between the role I play and myself,” Loffredo added.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:27 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
Otter 10:31 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I see no future scenario where that nose alteration isn't going to cause problems. COVID gonna get him. Also, he strikes me as a guy who has done coke. That's over too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
carcosa 10:33 PM 01-26-2021
Good to know about Spain
[Reply]
Otter 10:38 PM 01-26-2021
just spit the meth into my facehole.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:42 PM 01-26-2021
So many questions

What if he ever needs to wear glasses. What about sunglasses?
Can he whistle?
Does he save money on lip balm
Is it hard to drink?
Does his phone lock screen still recognize him?
Does he get dry mouth?
[Reply]
Fish 10:47 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by :
Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... constantly fighting off all that thirsty pussy I'm sure...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:56 PM 01-26-2021
Pretty weird that this guy gets more ass than Clay.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:00 PM 01-26-2021
You know how you read that there's a structural floor on the unemployment rate of about 2 percent? Meet that 2 percent.

Originally Posted by Otter:
[B][U][SIZE="4"]

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.
Who could imagine that removing your nose and upper lip and splitting your tongue would cause such a problem?

Originally Posted by Otter:
[B][U][SIZE="4"]
The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.
I bet the same guy who did the risk assessment on his face reviewed this to ensure that there's no risks involved in this.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:05 PM 01-26-2021
Mama tried.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:16 PM 01-26-2021
Every dude who’s ever gotten a shitty tattoo they regret just breathed a sigh of relief.
[Reply]
cmh6476 11:53 PM 01-26-2021
this is going to be a long two weeks
[Reply]
Pushead2 11:55 PM 01-26-2021
Another load wasted
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:15 AM 01-27-2021
Poor lost soul. That made my stomach hurt.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up