ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CEH on Sunday
ljmhawk 11:10 AM 01-26-2021
anyone know why he played so little? don’t remember seeing him at all in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Did not need him. Will absolutely need him fresh as a daisy against Tampa. Running up the middle is futile with Vea back. Catches and tosses to CEH will be important. Although if there ever was a game to let PMII throw it 50x, it may be this one. Tampa secondary is very beatable.
Yep.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:53 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Will LeVeon’s Bells be available for Super Bowl?
I dunno. Andy nixed Lesean last year who he actually likes. After Bell's quasi whining on twitter about playing time, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a healthy scratch if CEH and Williams are both ready to roll.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:54 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I dunno. Andy nixed Lesean last year who he actually likes. After Bell's quasi whining on twitter about playing time, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a healthy scratch if CEH and Williams are both ready to roll.
Reid wasn't happy with McCoy at the end of last year. McCoy kind of burnt that bridge. I suspect Bell has done something similar.

Andy doesn't respond well to guys complaining about their role on the team. That's Andy's job to determine.
[Reply]
farmerchief 11:55 AM 01-26-2021
Arrowhead Pride had a chart for Sundays game. Plays by both,
All Pass Run
CEH 32(50%) 26(67%) 6(24%)
Williams 29(49%) 13(33%) 16(64%)
[Reply]
blueprint_one 11:57 AM 01-26-2021
The unfortunate reality is that expectations of something to the extent of a Darren Sproles or better were quickly shot down after half the season.

13 games for 803 yards. He got injured in week 15 but his stats were trending down even before that. That's a major concern going forward.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:02 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by blueprint_one:
The unfortunate reality is that expectations of something to the extent of a Darren Sproles or better were quickly shot down after half the season.

13 games for 803 yards. He got injured in week 15 but his stats were trending down even before that. That's a major concern going forward.
With Darrel’s emergence (esp now he’s catching passes) and Damien’s probable return next year, I could see CEH being 3rd string.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:02 PM 01-26-2021

Sproles never had better than 603 yards rushing in a season.

But I agree CEH appeared to slow down the back half of the season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:07 PM 01-26-2021
He'll be ready for the SB.

Darrel has earned the start, though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:13 PM 01-26-2021
DWill should be RB1 in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Didn’t he take a big hit on a swing pass?? Don’t remember seeing him after that...
That giant helmet to helmet hit? Yeah.

I think they would have had to disclose if it was concussion protocol
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:15 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
With Darrel’s emergence (esp now he’s catching passes) and Damien’s probable return next year, I could see CEH being 3rd string.
Zero chance. Darrel is not taking the #2 spot over those guys. Goal line back maybe. Ceh as a rookie being asked to carry the vast majority of the load behind a makeshift o-line caused the downward trend.
[Reply]
Best22 12:15 PM 01-26-2021
He hadn’t gotten live reps since the Saints game. Williams was more “warmed up”

Starting Darrel was the right decision
[Reply]
Best22 12:17 PM 01-26-2021

CEH had 1100 scrimmage yards in 13 games

Sproles never reached even 1000 scrimmage yards in a season until his 7th year in the NFL
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:17 PM 01-26-2021

It'll help immensely to get the 1st string OL back next season
[Reply]
Azide22 12:17 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Did not need him. Will absolutely need him fresh as a daisy against Tampa. Running up the middle is futile with Vea back. Catches and tosses to CEH will be important. Although if there ever was a game to let PMII throw it 50x, it may be this one. Tampa secondary is very beatable.
Yep, and the run defense is great, even beyond Vea. Seriously, just enough to keep them honest. Reverse here and there too.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up