ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady's last two SB appearances decided by game ending penalties.
BlackOp 10:27 PM 01-25-2021
The master of officiating bailouts has creeped out from under his bridge again...

Brady's last two SB appearance have been decided by game ending penalties...

KC was heading to the SB after an INT...game over. Nope, a ticky-tack, inconsequential penalty was called at the perfect, critical moment.

Yesterday, TB's defensive back grabbed the WRs jersey and tugged him back...which provided the chance to intercept it. No call...this set up Brady's last second TD before halftime.

Fast-forward to the game deciding play...Packers CB tugs the WRs jersey..something they have been ignoring all game...magically, a flag comes out this time. Game over.

Two calls...one ignored both benefiting "terrific" Tom....

Clete Blakeman strikes again...

You KNOW Brady is going to get some kind of horseshit, bail-out call in the SB...His career is predicated on it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
I don't understand why people are whining in advance.
Because Brady had been in twice the amount of SBs than he should have...Jaguars were kicking their ass until the refs ruined the game...then you the Ford nzi, then you have the tuck rule...and this goes back into the regular seasons..where he was gifted HFA...the Steelers game where they had to create a new rule for screwing Pittsburgh.

He's a great QB...but his ass has been coddled for 2 decades. It borderline ridiculous how many games the officiating has handed to him...
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:02 AM 01-26-2021
I've seen you say this in multiple threads that the refs gifted Tom Brady that win over KC in the AFCCG and that is just completely fucking stupid. Dee Ford was responsible for that.

You acting like that penalty shouldn't have been called is just another example of you pulling shit out of your ass trying to prove some stupid ass conspiracy. They call that all the time and the ref was reaching for the flag before the ball was snapped because he was standing right there watching Dee Ford lined up off sides. The flag is thrown immediately after the ball is snapped. Stop trying to take blame away from Dee Ford to support your narrative.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:51 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I've seen you say this in multiple threads that the refs gifted Tom Brady that win over KC in the AFCCG and that is just completely ****ing stupid. Dee Ford was responsible for that.

You acting like that penalty shouldn't have been called is just another example of you pulling shit out of your ass trying to prove some stupid ass conspiracy. They call that all the time and the ref was reaching for the flag before the ball was snapped because he was standing right there watching Dee Ford lined up off sides. The flag is thrown immediately after the ball is snapped. Stop trying to take blame away from Dee Ford to support your narrative.
Yeah..because they always call petty NZIs in AFCCG games..in the final minutes. Its common knowledge that they alert the HC prior to calling it...thats how little they think of it.

Not with Clete's crew patrolling...it just happened to coincide with Brady throwing the game away. The real intention was to make it as easy as possible for him in the final minutes...just like the "roughing" call on Jones.

They were micro-managing KC on that drive...looking to manufacture anything to get TB in the SB.

You're acting like this was a one-off situation..this dude has it happen every season. It happened in the Jaguars AFCCG, the Chiefs AFCCG...and to a lesser extent this year...and Clete Blakeman ran the crew each time.

The Hogan 3rd down catch is what truly cost KC the game...the replay clearly showed him trapping it...and of course they let it ride.

Every break goes that guys way..and has for years. Remember the holding call that sent the Falcons out of FG range in the final minutes...

The NFL is notorious for sending their HOF players out with a ring...

You really want to dig deeper..The Packers coaching pulled some suspect shit. The DC called an all out blitz with single man on the final play before half...NOBODY does that. You drop everyone back because time will expire. A high-risk sack play is pointless. It was the same exact situation/call that just got Williams fired from the Jets....then they kick a FG down 8 with 2 minutes left. They had all their timeouts...the worst case scenario is the Bucs get the ball inside their own 10...nothing changes. It was ridiculous...they have the league MVP, future HOF QB..and they dont let him try to tie it in a NFCCG?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:00 AM 01-26-2021
The 2019 AFC championship game was called in Brady’s favor. I think anybody would have to have been blind not to see it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:12 AM 01-26-2021
Against the Bills we punted the first possession and then scored every possession after that. This game will be similar. Tyreek put up 200 yards in the 1st qtr the first time we played them.

42-17
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:36 AM 01-26-2021
Two years ago, the Chiefs didn’t have the defense to overcome penalties. That won’t be the case this time. The Bucs got multiple late calls in the first meeting and still went down.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:36 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
I don't understand why people are whining in advance.
I see you are new here.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:38 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The 2019 AFC championship game was called in Brady’s favor. I think anybody would have to have been blind not to see it.
The roughing the passer call on Chris Jones was the worst. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 06:52 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I've seen you say this in multiple threads that the refs gifted Tom Brady that win over KC in the AFCCG and that is just completely ****ing stupid. Dee Ford was responsible for that.

The roughing the passer on Jones was a bs call that continued a drive....
[Reply]
Lzen 07:02 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
The roughing the passer call on Chris Jones was the worst. :-)
That was one of the worst roughing calls I've ever seen. And I recall there probably should have been one called on a Patriot that was ignored.

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You would like to think so...but Rodgers makes more sense for longevity.

I've never seen Brady, in a huge game/moment, get a call that screwed him....that trend continued yesterday.

The Superbowl is about driving international interest...and they ALL know who Brady is.

I just watched the second half of that game the other night. Looking back I don't believe the refs took this game. Most of the calls were borderline but probably correct. Dee Ford screwed us.

And don't you think the NFL has an interest in promoting the future goat? Wouldn't one to think that mahomes is already becoming know internationally?

All that being said, I can't deny your argument that every crucial call seems to always go bradys way.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:49 AM 01-26-2021
The league cant afford a bad call in this SB. Not with the whole "first woman referee in the SB" deal.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:56 AM 01-26-2021
Phony goat. His career is completely saturated with shit like this. FG wins, Bills massive cheating and so on and so forth. This year alone he played loke total shit in two playoff games and his defense won them both. He's overrated as all hell.
[Reply]
morphius 08:34 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I just watched the second half of that game the other night. Looking back I don't believe the refs took this game. Most of the calls were borderline but probably correct. Dee Ford screwed us.
Yeah, it is one thing to be barely in the neutral zone, but Ford was lined up so far off sides you have to make that call.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:36 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC was heading to the SB after an INT...game over. Nope, a ticky-tack, inconsequential penalty was called at the perfect, critical moment.
I've never seen an NFL player line up as far past the line of scrimmage as Dee Ford did on that play. The refs made the right call, and Ford is a ****ing idiot.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:42 AM 01-26-2021
How can someone characterize the Ford offside penalty as "game ending"? It happened in regulation in a game that went to overtime, and the Chiefs had another possession after that before overtime even began. It's completely false, to say nothing of the fact that Ford was undeniably guilty of being offside. Just like the Green bay defender undeniably committed the penalty for which he was flagged.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up