ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins sounds like he [might] play.
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:14 AM 01-24-2021

Chiefs likely will have running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire but be without Le'Veon Bell for today’s AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills, per source.

Additionally, the Chiefs will test WR Sammy Watkins pregame, but don’t sound optimistic he will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
TribalElder 11:37 AM 01-24-2021
:-), like sammy isn't gonna play
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:39 AM 01-24-2021
I mean he's not going to retire he's still effective. Sure he's injured all the time and true he's gonna get one year deals but he's made over 60 million dollars already so I doubt that bothers him too much.

The guy is only 27 years old but sure he's gonna retire because you're mad at him
[Reply]
TEX 11:45 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Not exactly. He’s been really good in every postseason game prior to this year. Missing the playoffs is a new thing for him in KC.
And the reason why KC needs to part ways with him after the season.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:46 AM 01-24-2021
Some guys just won’t find it in them to suit up if they feel even the slightest thing may be wrong with them or are in discomfort. That’s Watkins. Moving on from him will be rather easy if you ask me...
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:49 AM 01-24-2021
Time to shoot that horse
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM 01-24-2021
He should feel the upmost shame and embarrassment that his QB is gritting it out through what could be an extremely painful turf toe injury while he's still sidelined with a calf strain that wasn't serious. After testing he was expected to be back for the divisional round at the latest.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:51 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
And the reason why KC needs to part ways with him after the season.
I agree. I expect DE and some form of receiver (TE or WR) to be our first two picks in the draft, unless we can get a sweetheart deal from a vet WR.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:53 AM 01-24-2021
Mark my words.

Pringle is going to have a career game.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:54 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree. I expect DE and some form of receiver (TE or WR) to be our first two picks in the draft, unless we can get a sweetheart deal from a vet WR.
DE wtf we have Danna who will be starting. I’m expecting some OL help and a WR
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 12:00 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Mark my words.

Pringle is going to have a career game.
LOL... what is a career game for him, like 3 catches? Would do that and taking a punt back for a TD.

He’s a tougher runner than Sammy is at this point. He delivers an explosion at impact— let’s see it Chip Boy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:02 PM 01-24-2021
Buffalo is the team that originally drafted him. I'd think unless he was in a wheelchair he'd want to play in this one. You gotta have the want to.
[Reply]
blake5676 12:03 PM 01-24-2021
Sammy not being ready to play is disappointing, no doubt. It's a reputation he's earned thus far in his career whether it's fair or not. But the injury analysis and psychoanalyzing the majority of you in this thread are doing is both hilarious and predictable.

NO ONE on this board knows shit about his injury other than what's been in the injury report.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:04 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
LOL... what is a career game for him, like 3 catches? Would do that and taking a punt back for a TD.

He’s a tougher runner than Sammy is at this point. He delivers an explosion at impact— let’s see it Chip Boy.
He had 6/103 and a TD against Indy last year.

He’s going to be the weapon the defense doesn’t prepare for and should be open if he can beat man coverage.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:05 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Sammy not being ready to play is disappointing, no doubt. It's a reputation he's earned thus far in his career whether it's fair or not. But the injury analysis and psychoanalyzing the majority of you in this thread are doing is both hilarious and predictable.

NO ONE on this board knows shit about his injury other than what's been in the injury report.
Well, and that the determination right after the injury was it wasn’t serious and he’d be crack for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:09 PM 01-24-2021
Disappointed for sure. Dude is a chandelier.

But none of us can tell another man what pain he can and cannot play with.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up