ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Water Only Fasting. No food for 10 days
Eureka 01:50 PM 01-21-2021
I'm currently on a water only type fast which means no food and only water. I plan on fasting for 10 days and I'm currently on day 7. I feel great right now physically and I'm just mentally thinking of food periodically lol but no real hunger pains. After day 3 I get a big boost of energy and I feel spry. My body feels younger with less drag if that makes sense. I'm able to complete all my daily tasks without being tired.

Last Thursday night I had my last meal (intake of calories) which consisted of Beef Broth. I weighed 238lbs that night and as of this morning I weighed in at 224lbs. I originally started fasting few years back due to a digestion issue the doctors couldn't figure out. A 7 day fast cured that medical issue and I've been doing a fast every year since. I think a lot of people should try water fasting at least once in their life. There are so many Medical benefits with water fasting.

CP'ers will be disappointed or maybe even happy for me in that I haven't taken a crap in 5 days.

Thought it would be cool topic for discussion. Anyone here tried or know of anyone trying this kind of fasting? Any health benefits happen?

EDIT: Added a documentary that is a must watch! It's very interesting information regarding the science of fasting. It shows what other countries do and it inspired me to do my first 7 day fast. Let us know what you think of the Documentary.

[Reply]
jdubya 09:51 PM 01-23-2021
Been to numerous Raider games at OCO and always epic. Both fans get along great except the few that get out of hand secondary to too much alcohol mixed with idiocy. No team fans have the market on that.

Good thread. This has inspired me to start the 18/6 fast and I am on day 3. Feels good. My meal window is from noon to 6:00PM. 10:00am I begin to get cravings but nothing crazy. Looking forward to the video. Someone mentioned a salt water cleanse........sounds interesting. Is that only done with the long duration fast or is that also done as an occasional cleanse?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:15 PM 01-23-2021
I would never stop eating for 12 hrs let alone 10 days. Not eating is for poor people. Its called "starving".
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:06 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i bet you have a nice beer gut
Eh. I’m working it off. 6’2” 220. My goal is to be at 205 in 4 months. I ride peloton and weight train at the home gym. I’m down 7lbs since dec 18th.
[Reply]
scho63 09:55 AM 01-24-2021
I start my water fast tomorrow. Water and water with lemon/lime and cucumber/mint, Gatorade Zero, Decaf Coffee with little creamers. Only those have calories.

I'm looking to break my record of 18 days and 22 pounds lost. Shooting for 21 days and 30 pounds.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:29 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I start my water fast tomorrow. Water and water with lemon/lime and cucumber/mint, Gatorade Zero, Decaf Coffee with little creamers. Only those have calories.

I'm looking to break my record of 18 days and 22 pounds lost. Shooting for 21 days and 30 pounds.
Day 10 and I feel great!

Wow Scho that is a long time. My record is only 10 days which is what I normally do every fast. Seems like with you're intake fluid wise you'll get some calories but very minimal. I wonder if you stay if full ketos that way.

You've given some great points in this thread. I want to recommend drinking some high end beef or chicken broth tonight before your fast. I use kettle & fire brand. You might have your own ritual of what you intake the night before.

Today around 3 I will break my fast with some beef broth followed by some plain yogurt with a slice of orange an hour later. Dinner will consist of a puree of carrots, potato, and red onion.

Maybe, keep this thread going and update us on your progress. Fasting isn't for everyone but obviously peeps on here have some misconceptions regarding fasting. Did you watch the documentary?
[Reply]
scho63 03:01 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

Maybe, keep this thread going and update us on your progress. Fasting isn't for everyone but obviously peeps on here have some misconceptions regarding fasting. Did you watch the documentary?
Yes. So many people around the world fast or have fastest.

It isn't for everyone but there are many many benefits when done correctly.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:08 PM 01-24-2021
Fad diets....
[Reply]
Eureka 05:25 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fad diets....
Fasting is Biblical stuff dude.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:29 PM 01-24-2021

Keep us posted Scho63. I find this stuff interesting. Are you on any meds?

I'll do a 3 day this week .
[Reply]
scho63 07:14 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Keep us posted Scho63. I find this stuff interesting. Are you on any meds?

I'll do a 3 day this week .
Prescription meds only. Nothing else.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:46 PM 01-24-2021
Life is too short to fast. Not interested
[Reply]
2112 07:50 PM 01-24-2021
Jesus 10 days and 21 days? How fat are you guys? I’m not picking on you, just wondering. I do intermittent fasting all the time but the longest I’ll go is 72 hours. But I do feel great after that. I also drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water every day whether I’m fasting or not.

Good luck guys!
[Reply]
scho63 08:02 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Jesus 10 days and 21 days? How fat are you guys?

Good luck guys!

[Reply]
2112 08:07 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:20 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Fasting is Biblical stuff dude.
Yes, yes it is.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »