ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chop is Changing... Barely
Pointer19 07:00 PM 09-09-2020
I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

Originally Posted by :

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:43 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
have to appease the intolerant left
I'll always use a open hand to smack a bitch ass team.

I assume the refs 1st down signal will be banned in the future because it's culturally insensitive
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 05:53 PM 09-10-2020
F&(K this Commie Bull Shit!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:33 PM 09-10-2020
Clinkscale not happy

Have heard many good reports from people at the game about the protocols and most fans respecting the moment of silence....less so is the #Chiefs saying they ere going to take positive steps about the Chop, and then repeatedly playing the music..pretty much an empowerment to chop

— Danny Clinkscale (@dcwhb) September 11, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:55 PM 09-10-2020
I was thinking that very thing. A lot of people might not even think about it, just do it.

If you really want people to change, make a change.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:47 AM 12-15-2020
Wes Scantlin has been asked to write a new rally song. Here's an interview that includes him talking about it, unfortunately it has no music.

[Reply]
Funkstown 10:51 AM 12-15-2020
I’m hoping we don’t change our name like the Indians and Redskins done. Fucking PC culture out the ass!!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:52 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Wes Scantlin has been asked to write a new rally song. Here's an interview that includes him talking about it, unfortunately it has no music.
That's probably a blessing
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:05 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That's probably a blessing
:-), not a big Puddle of Mudd fan personally and I don't think Scantlin is highly thought of in the KC music scene. It'll be interesting how it's received and I'm surprised more local musicians weren't asked to contribute music.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:20 AM 12-15-2020
:-), not a big Puddle of Mudd fan personally and I don't think Scantlin is highly thought of in the KC music scene. It'll be interesting how it's received and I'm surprised more local musicians weren't asked to contribute music.
Melissa Etheridge would've done it for free
[Reply]
warrior 11:23 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Just watch it will change to the jack off

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:39 PM 12-15-2020
I'm trying to match the chop with his nasal-whiney voice.... like a wwwwaaaaaaahhhhh wwwwaaah-waahuhhuh, wwwaahhh-huhhuhhuh..

[Reply]
TribalElder 06:28 PM 01-25-2021

One of our Billboards is now up!! #NotInOurHonor #ChangeTheName @Chiefs @KCTV5 @kcur @KansasCityStar @kmbc @indianz @IndianCountry @nativenews_net hopefully get a better shot, this is from the webcam pic.twitter.com/uneE1I0nZN

— Rhonda LeValdo (@rhondalevaldo) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:38 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Knew this was going to happen with us going back to the Super Bowl. Our name and traditions are going to be under fire from the woke media for the next two weeks.

Clark just needs to ignore them. The SJW attention span is shorter than a puppy's. Just let them scream and say their piece and eventually they'll get bored and move on to another "controversy".
[Reply]
BWillie 06:44 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Hold on a second, the Kansas City Indian Center? I thought the term Indian was racist since Cleveland changed their name or is going to remove it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:46 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hold on a second, the Kansas City Indian Center? I thought the term Indian was racist since Cleveland changed their name or is going to remove it.
we should all call in to her show on Sunday afternoon
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up