ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chop is Changing... Barely
Pointer19 07:00 PM 09-09-2020
I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

Originally Posted by :

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:36 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
No, this is slow motion air drumming with no high hats.
So it is the KC Dr(um)op now instead of the chop?

I thought the issue was; the fans were misappropriating Native American culture, not open plam / closed fist.

Maybe they can play the Barney theme instead and we can simulate hugs!
[Reply]
KCbroncoHATER 08:38 PM 09-09-2020
Dance monkey dance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 09-09-2020
I'm going to pronate my wrist to own the libs!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:47 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s not about the chop.

People like you just don’t fucking get it. The mob is never satisfied. They will come for everything.
And now you can no longer wear makeup to the game and are no longer encouraged to jerk off with an open hand. The mob has clearly won and your life has irretrievably changed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:48 PM 09-09-2020
This can be a DC thread easily because of the players right of expression tangent
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:51 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

A privilege? Interesting choice of words.

So the chant is ok?
[Reply]
Redbled 09:07 PM 09-09-2020
It’s not about the chop.

People like you just don’t ****ing get it. The mob is never satisfied. They will come for everything.

He will understand when they yank his pants down to his ankles.

Again...........
[Reply]
staylor26 09:10 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And now you can no longer wear makeup to the game and are no longer encouraged to jerk off with an open hand. The mob has clearly won and your life has irretrievably changed.
Dude, I don’t care about the fucking chop or NA imagery. If it stops there, fine. But it won’t. The name/logo and “Arrowhead Stadium” will have to go eventually. Even then I still don’t care that much. It’s the way that woke ideology has infested every aspect of our culture/lives.

Can you fucking read? Or would you rather play ignorant like you did about BLM being Marxist because facing the truth is too difficult?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:12 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

So the chant is ok?
It is a privilage to pay a ridiculous price for parking and tickets, sit in pod with your mask on, and do the fist chop when you are cued to do so!!
[Reply]
eDave 09:14 PM 09-09-2020
Come on dudes. This is a perfect compromise without losing any meaning and enthusiasm. This team is hitting on all cylinders and it's pretty amazing. Sideline all that muck and mire and enjoy the show we all came here because of.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:19 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Come on dudes. This is a perfect compromise without losing any meaning and enthusiasm. This team is hitting on all cylinders. It's pretty amazing.
Plus, they stopped that 1 guy from wearing a headress because some pussy was offended.
[Reply]
digger 09:25 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

So the chant is ok?
That's next...
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:14 PM 09-09-2020
Dude, I don’t care about the ****ing chop or NA imagery. If it stops there, fine. But it won’t. The name/logo and “Arrowhead Stadium” will have to go eventually. Even then I still don’t care that much. It’s the way that woke ideology has infested every aspect of our culture/lives.

Can you ****ing read? Or would you rather play ignorant like you did about BLM being Marxist because facing the truth is too difficult?
And you *still* don't know what a Marxist is...if you did, and you heard someone say they are a "trained Marxist," you'd be like anyone else who understood what a Marxist is and say, "So what?"
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
And you *still* don't know what a Marxist is...if you did, and you heard someone say they are a "trained Marxist," you'd be like anyone else who understood what a Marxist is and say, "So what?"
Lol I love how you pretend like there’s this secret meaning behind it yet fail to provide it.
[Reply]
eDave 11:10 PM 09-09-2020
OMG SHUT UP!!!!111
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up