ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Breakout Chiefs player 2020
O.city 04:01 PM 09-08-2020
Who you guys got as a true breakout player this year?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:33 PM 09-08-2020
Nick Keizer.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:39 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
If Darrell stays healthy I think he’s got a shot at wrecking some shit.

He’s kind of been up and down where he looks unstoppable then perfectly pedestrian then gets hurt.

I like his game. And I doubt Reid will give CEH a ton of reps.
Oh I do.

If CEH can even be adequate in pass pro, Andy's gonna fall in love with this cat. It'll be just like Hunt when Reid realized quickly what he had and put him to great use.

Williams is just...there. He looks like a dozen other 'cut and run' power/speed guys. Those guys tend to have mediocre vision and poor phone-booth agility. They're purely short-yardage guys and pile-movers.

But I don't think CEH will have any problems converting those short-yardage plays. He'll just do it in a similar way to Marcus Allen.

I think we have to recognize just how rare CEH's vision/patience is and how perfect it is for this offense. Williams simply doesn't have that. He can be semi-effective under center, but in the 'gun I just see him being completely forgettable.

And Andy's loving this fun and gun stuff he's been able to do. I just don't see any way he isn't working from the 'gun 80+ percent of the time. And if he is, CEH is gonna see a TON of work. He's just going to prove to adept and too good a fit for a shotgun running game.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:45 PM 09-08-2020
Taco Charlton
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:45 PM 09-08-2020
Kpass.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:46 PM 09-08-2020
Willie Gay
[Reply]
Mecca 04:47 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Willie Gay
Thats who needs to have one, we need a every down athletic LB in the worst way.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:49 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Gonna name a true breakout player who nobody expects. Antonio Hamilton

The more I hear about him the more I like him. They tried getting him on a multi year dea but he declined to try to get paid.

I think this guy is going to be a rock solid corner who can also defend TE’s like Fuller.
This is a nice choice.

The fact that they had their eyes on this guy for so long and are putting so much faith in him says a lot. They've earned the trust from me that if they're willing to give someone like him such a big opportunity, he must have some serious potential.

The measurables are certainly all there. They obviously think they can coach him up and I have no reason to believe they can't.
[Reply]
Sorce 04:51 PM 09-08-2020
Tommy Townsend, he won't be called on much but will do good things.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 04:53 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Tommy Townsend, he won't be called on much but will do good things.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The safest of the picks, Toubs been good with all the kickers so makes sense.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:53 PM 09-08-2020
Darwin Thompson will make us forget all about Charcandrick West
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:01 PM 09-08-2020
Gehrig Dieter will befriend the hell out of Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:02 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh I do.

If CEH can even be adequate in pass pro, Andy's gonna fall in love with this cat. It'll be just like Hunt when Reid realized quickly what he had and put him to great use.

Williams is just...there. He looks like a dozen other 'cut and run' power/speed guys. Those guys tend to have mediocre vision and poor phone-booth agility. They're purely short-yardage guys and pile-movers.

But I don't think CEH will have any problems converting those short-yardage plays. He'll just do it in a similar way to Marcus Allen.

I think we have to recognize just how rare CEH's vision/patience is and how perfect it is for this offense. Williams simply doesn't have that. He can be semi-effective under center, but in the 'gun I just see him being completely forgettable.

And Andy's loving this fun and gun stuff he's been able to do. I just don't see any way he isn't working from the 'gun 80+ percent of the time. And if he is, CEH is gonna see a TON of work. He's just going to prove to adept and too good a fit for a shotgun running game.
Right. But with the injuries we’ve had I think a committee approach is best.

Plus Reid loves vets so I’m guessing Darrell gets his chances early.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:05 PM 09-08-2020
KPass. The steady progression has all the makings of a breakout. I wouldn't be shocked to see him at 10 sacks.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:25 PM 09-08-2020
With Pennel out two games, the hyper-athletic Saunders will get his chance to step up, and I believe he can... you can’t coach athleticism
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:33 PM 09-08-2020
Little Bopete is going to dominate.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up