ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Breakout Chiefs player 2020
O.city 04:01 PM 09-08-2020
Who you guys got as a true breakout player this year?
[Reply]
O.city 04:02 PM 09-08-2020
I'll go with 2 guys on the DL who I think have big roles and big years.

Kpass and Saunders. I think Kpass really came into his own last year and has a real nice year at DE/DT.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:05 PM 09-08-2020
Hardman.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:08 PM 09-08-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:10 PM 09-08-2020
We're going to see the best version of PMII this year/ Another MVP award and record breaking stats.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:11 PM 09-08-2020
CEH, Thornhill, Hardman.

Also - Gotta remember Ward had LASIK finally and so now he's not blind anymore. I'm hoping his ability to actually see the football will help him elevate his play.

Curious to see if Danna and Wharton are actually special players or if they are JAG rookies that the coaches overhyped.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 09-08-2020
Hardman and KPass
[Reply]
RunKC 04:14 PM 09-08-2020
Gonna name a true breakout player who nobody expects. Antonio Hamilton

The more I hear about him the more I like him. They tried getting him on a multi year dea but he declined to try to get paid.

I think this guy is going to be a rock solid corner who can also defend TE’s like Fuller.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:15 PM 09-08-2020
Hard Man
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:17 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'll go with 2 guys on the DL who I think have big roles and big years.

Kpass and Saunders. I think Kpass really came into his own last year and has a real nice year at DE/DT.
Mostly because guys like Hardman and CEH are too obvious, I'll try to go a bit off the board.

I think Andrew Wylie is going to earn a long-term deal as the starting RG. Not a big one, but a reasonable 3 year deal w/ an out after 2 in the $6 million/season AAV range.

He played well as the starting RG in 2018 and had to carry Cam Erving when he was playing LG last season.

I also think Ward will place himself firmly in the 'Legit #1 CB' conversation. Not as an all-pro type, but a guy who you just accept as a true top CB on a contender. Maybe a rich man's Logan Ryan or a poor man's Marlon Humphrey sort. Not a guy you think of in the tier of the truly elite shut-down guys, but a very good player. Maybe a Jaire Alexander type? Xavien Howard?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:21 PM 09-08-2020
Pringle i say he will open people eyes.
[Reply]
O.city 04:25 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mostly because guys like Hardman and CEH are too obvious, I'll try to go a bit off the board.

I think Andrew Wylie is going to earn a long-term deal as the starting RG. Not a big one, but a reasonable 3 year deal w/ an out after 2 in the $6 million/season AAV range.

He played well as the starting RG in 2018 and had to carry Cam Erving when he was playing LG last season.

I also think Ward will place himself firmly in the 'Legit #1 CB' conversation. Not as an all-pro type, but a guy who you just accept as a true top CB on a contender. Maybe a rich man's Logan Ryan or a poor man's Marlon Humphrey sort. Not a guy you think of in the tier of the truly elite shut-down guys, but a very good player. Maybe a Jaire Alexander type? Xavien Howard?
I tried to go off script too.

Another one that would help tremendously is if say Osemele is healthy and back to what he was a year or two ago.

Hell that would be an upgrade at LG
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:27 PM 09-08-2020
DARREL WILLIAMS!!! Also going with L JARIUS SNEED
[Reply]
cripple creek 04:27 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
CEH, Thornhill, Hardman.

Also - Gotta remember Ward had LASIK finally and so now he's not blind anymore. I'm hoping his ability to actually see the football will help him elevate his play.

Curious to see if Danna and Wharton are actually special players or if they are JAG rookies that the coaches overhyped.

gonna go with ward here as well
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:31 PM 09-08-2020
If Darrell stays healthy I think he’s got a shot at wrecking some shit.

He’s kind of been up and down where he looks unstoppable then perfectly pedestrian then gets hurt.

I like his game. And I doubt Reid will give CEH a ton of reps.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up