ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020-21 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread***
comochiefsfan 10:08 PM 12-02-2020
Apologies if someone else already started this, but thought I would get the conversation going if not.

Hell of a win tonight. Pinson is a stud. Tilmon looks to have finally learned how to defend without fouling.

Definitely a promising start to the season. 2-0 and looks like this has a chance to be the best team of the Cuonzo era up to this point.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:25 PM 02-24-2023
I don't follow the NBA at all. But I recently heard a sports news update that Quin Snyder was a candidate for the Atlanta Hawks head coach job. So, I looked him up. I had no idea that he had coached the Jazz previously. Lol. Good for him I guess. After his time at Mizzou ended, I figured that he would just be a college assistant somewhere and try his hand as a college BB coach again. I never imagined that he made it to the NBA.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:48 PM 02-24-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't follow the NBA at all. But I recently heard a sports news update that Quin Snyder was a candidate for the Atlanta Hawks head coach job. So, I looked him up. I had no idea that he had coached the Jazz previously. Lol. Good for him I guess. After his time at Mizzou ended, I figured that he would just be a college assistant somewhere and try his hand as a college BB coach again. I never imagined that he made it to the NBA.
There's a newer thread. Also, Quinn is cray cray.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 04:53 PM 03-06-2023
Question for Duncan or DJ or anyone else smarter than me: what's your projection for Mo Diarra next year?
[Reply]
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Up