ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Breakout Chiefs player 2020
O.city 04:01 PM 09-08-2020
Who you guys got as a true breakout player this year?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:06 AM 09-10-2020
CJ Spiller
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:59 AM 01-27-2021
I was going to post a “who is the most improved player this year” thread, but I searched first and found this thread. Looking through this thread a few picked Wylie. But my whole reason for posting, and who I actually think was the breakout player of the year is.....Nick Allegretti. Was just watching some more highlights of Sunday’s game, and it looked like him and Fish were farther ahead of Hardman downfield on that 50 yard run of Hardman’s blocking for him. Nick really filled that Next Man Up role this year.

I would also add, if there was more sample size, I’d throw in Darrell Williams. He’s turning into Playoff Damien Williams. With the way he’s playing, and CEH coming back, I wish we would cut Lev Bell next Saturday, cuz he doesn’t deserve a ring!!

Looking back, who was your breakout player this year?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:06 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I was going to post a “who is the most improved player this year” thread, but I searched first and found this thread. Looking through this thread a few picked Wylie. But my whole reason for posting, and who I actually think was the breakout player of the year is.....Nick Allegretti. Was just watching some more highlights of Sunday’s game, and it looked like him and Fish were farther ahead of Hardman downfield on that 50 yard run of Hardman’s blocking for him. Nick really filled that Next Man Up role this year.

I would also add, if there was more sample size, I’d throw in Darrell Williams. He’s turning into Playoff Damien Williams. With the way he’s playing, and CEH coming back, I wish we would cut Lev Bell next Saturday, cuz he doesn’t deserve a ring!!

Looking back, who was your breakout player this year?
Football is a weird sport, bringing in Bell may have motivated both CEH and Williams, both seemed better after his arrival. Everyone on the team deserves a ring.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:13 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
DARREL WILLIAMS!!! Also going with L JARIUS SNEED
Congrats!

You win the thread. :-)

There were several candidates for this, but as far as unexpected, Sneed was #1 and how DW has played (granted, in a limited role) in place of the other DW has been a really present surprise.
[Reply]
loochy 08:27 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Congrats!

You win the thread. :-)

There were several candidates for this, but as far as unexpected, Sneed was #1 and how DW has played (granted, in a limited role) in place of the other DW has been a really present surprise.

It's amazing that such a moron could be so accurate.
[Reply]
scho63 09:09 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's amazing that such a moron could be so accurate.
He's a regular idiot savant......:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up