« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:59 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The Hitchens contract was horrible the instant he was signed. It NEVER made sense.
The signing itself made sense. The contract really didn't.

And as was mentioned, the contracts for Mathieu and Watkins weren't anything to write home about either. They've at least played to their contracts, though.

That being said, Hitchens was never this bad in Dallas.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:02 PM 09-22-2020
Derrick Johnson was a stud, so we could put utter crap around him as situational depth and it was usually fine at the inside LB spot.

Gay has stud potential. If he reaches that potential, we're going to see most of our LB problems disappear.

Same thing at safety. In 2018 we were forced to bring back Ron Parker at safety. We get one stud in Honey Badger, and all of a sudden a rookie and the depth guy many of us never liked round out a pretty damn good set of safeties, because their roles of importance are reduced. And that position transformation happened in the course of just one season.

So here's hoping, I guess. Should still probably keep hunting for decent players in the draft, too.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:09 PM 09-22-2020
I said for years that a weakness is MLB. We need one stud there and don't have it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:13 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I said for years that a weakness is MLB. We need one stud there and don't have it.
“Need” is a stretch. We just won a Super Bowl without one.

It would be nice to have. Don’t get me wrong.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We obviously don't NEED a stud MLB. We just won a Lombardi without one.

Plus, this team plays a ton of nickel. A couple of good LB's would be better than one stud and much cheaper too.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:31 PM 09-22-2020
Let's hope Gay is a student of the game since Spags say's it is one of the two positions that is the most challenging and essential for his D to work. Surely they checked out this guy's intellect of the game to find out if he could handle a complex defense. I would think so.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:20 AM 09-23-2020
When I saw Sneed's interception during the game, I thought it was all on Herbert. But wow, I can see why he threw it now. Look at where Sneed was when Herbert started to throw the ball.

I urge you to stop what you are doing. L’Jarius Sneed alert. I see why Herbert threw it. Sneed at the bottom of your screen. Charlton flushes Herbert out with a great rush. He sees a TD. Sneed just tracks the ball, accelerates & closes for the awesome pick. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/hABZqCWmzy

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) September 23, 2020

[Reply]
Danguardace 07:22 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
When I saw Sneed's interception during the game, I thought it was all on Herbert. But wow, I can see why he threw it now. Look at where Sneed was when Herbert started to throw the ball.
Incredible play
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:40 AM 09-23-2020
That was a TD without that pick
[Reply]
O.city 07:41 AM 09-23-2020
Damn.

Who the hell is this kid?
[Reply]
cookster50 08:26 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
IM ROCK HARD IN MY PENUS AREA
You have a combo penis and anus?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:35 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Damn.

Who the hell is this kid?
L'Jarius Sneed is a professional football player in the National Football League. He plays cornerback for the Kansas City Chiefs. They are my favorite football team.

Kansas City is a city in the state of Missouri. Its surrounding cities form the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, which spreads across the Missouri's border with Kansas. You can Google "maps of the United States" to learn more.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 08:38 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
That was a TD without that pick
Yep. You can tell the kid played some safety.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 AM 09-23-2020
He's gonna get himself an INT return TD this year. Perhaps multiple.

I love CEH, don't get me wrong, but Sneed might be my favorite rookie on this team.

Well, besides Townsend, of course.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:57 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Sick!

It's a little early but this may be yet another Veach home run.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 58
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up