ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
Otter 05:17 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
stevieray is nothing compared to Otter
A hypocrite, welcher coming to the rescue of a insecure narcissist. You and BRC are going to make beautiful music together.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:28 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
What if someone insinuates that you are (over, and over, and over, and over again. At every opportunity thinking a guy really gives a shit what he thinks of someone else's judgement, based solely on appearance and political leanings)?

Insecurities come in vast and varying array's.
I think it means they have a little weenie and are jealous of the person they target.:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:46 PM 06-11-2019
Anyone who talks about this sort of shit is a fucking insecure weirdo
[Reply]
eDave 05:52 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Anyone who talks about this sort of shit is a fucking insecure weirdo
Thanks!
[Reply]
loochy 06:00 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
This is CP.
We're all Alphas
No one's penis is smaller than 10"
We all earn 6 figures +
We're all married to supermodels
Actually, while humorous, this is a huge annoyance to me in terms of posting on CP. I avoid a lot of serious talk because the instant I do, some know it all/do it all/wannabe alpha just swoops in and craps all over the conversation. It's not worth my time to furiously argue bs with random posters, so I stick to a lot of fly by sniping, sarcasm, and general goofiness posts that don't require time or effort to defend.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:06 PM 06-11-2019
You wanna be an alpha? Here's how:

Take care of yourself. Don't be a burden to your parents, society or otherwise be a boil on the ass of humanity.

Learn from your failures and mistakes. Don't let them crush you or define you.

Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Own what you do, good, bad or otherwise. Don't blame others for your problems. Solve them yourself, or deal with them. Quietly. Nobody wants to hear your whining; not even the shrink who's milking your weaknesses and failures for a down payment on his new lake house, one session at a time.

Don't wait for others to save you. Save yourself. Stand up for yourself.

Fucking grow a pair.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:02 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You wanna be an alpha? Here's how:

Take care of yourself. Don't be a burden to your parents, society or otherwise be a boil on the ass of humanity.

Learn from your failures and mistakes. Don't let them crush you or define you.

Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Own what you do, good, bad or otherwise. Don't blame others for your problems. Solve them yourself, or deal with them. Quietly. Nobody wants to hear your whining; not even the shrink who's milking your weaknesses and failures for a down payment on his new lake house, one session at a time.

Don't wait for others to save you. Save yourself. Stand up for yourself.

Fucking grow a pair.
Inspiring!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 08:09 PM 06-11-2019
Yeah, I thought you'd like that. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:13 PM 06-11-2019
In business world, I'm an alpha. Don't get run over at all and my employees respect the hell out of me.

Personality though I'm not beta push over but I'm quiet and reserved.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:18 PM 06-11-2019
If you claim to be an alpha, well that actually makes you beta.

Dang, beaten many times over here.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:21 PM 06-11-2019
Your god damn right DaneMcloud is an alpha!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:22 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Your god damn right DaneMcloud is an alpha!
I miss Dane. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:22 PM 06-11-2019
I have an idea who the alphas are here and I may miss a few of them but the betas are mostly obvious. NTTIAWWT unless you are just a douche on top of being a beta.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:23 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, I thought you'd like that. :-)
I do! I have 100 muscles and I use them to literally pull myself up by my bootstraps every day! :-)
[Reply]
kc rush 08:33 PM 06-11-2019
Nope. Maybe some alpha tendencies here or there (which have diminished as I have gotten older). I will lead if necessary, but never seek it out.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up