ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 476 of 3903
« First < 376426466472473474475476 4774784794804865265769761476 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 03:14 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Go **** yourself pillowbiter.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:14 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Also Dane Corner Market at Colfax and Moorpark gets stocked some time today
Thanks, Brother!

My wife went to TJ's in Silverlake yesterday and she was able to stock up on vegetables and other TJ products but the location closest to us at Vine & Selma has been emptied early each day.

FYI, the Ralphs on Vineland & Magnolia had better stock overall than Studio City, although neither had much in the freezer and refrigerated sections and no TP, of course.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:15 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Illuminati leaked the "beta" version of COVID-19 in America as a "dry run" before they unleashed it on China, knowing population density and industry/trade would make it far more effective and deadlier, far faster, than anywhere else.

In 30 years the truth will come out that COVID-19 was an inside job just like 9/11 but it will be too late by then because everyone will be on the new world order teat standing in line for milk and bread.

Once America gets a taste of free government handouts and everyone realizes Uncle Sam can afford to give everyone a "living wage supplement," there will no going back, especially with the greatest generation almost gone and the boomers losing massive retirement savings via the fake "stock market crash" that has been engineered by this chaos.

DC
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:15 PM 03-19-2020
Dane did you try the Ralphs by Taco Bell on Moorpark in Sherman Oaks? I had luck at that one.
Thanks, Dude!

No, I haven't been up that far to this point but I'll definitely keep it in mind. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:16 PM 03-19-2020
The Illuminati leaked the "beta" version of COVID-19 in America as a "dry run" before they unleashed it on China, knowing population density and industry/trade would make it far more effective and deadlier, far faster, than anywhere else.

In 30 years the truth will come out that COVID-19 was an inside job just like 9/11 but it will be too late by then because everyone will be on the new world order teat standing in line for milk and bread.

Once America gets a taste of free government handouts and everyone realizes Uncle Sam can afford to give everyone a "living wage supplement," there will no going back, especially with the greatest generation almost gone and the boomers losing massive retirement savings via the fake "stock market crash" that has been engineered by this chaos.
Stick to good highlights and mediocre parodies, Clay.
[Reply]
burt 03:16 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
Any suggestions? I wanna watch!
[Reply]
jjjayb 03:16 PM 03-19-2020

oooookay. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:17 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
And did we lock down during H1N1?
No we didn't even though it appears it was much more contagious than the China Flu when you look at the numbers side to side.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:18 PM 03-19-2020
"Oh wow it's nice outside who knew?"

My neighbor emerging for the first time in two weeks
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:18 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

...and yes.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:19 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Go **** yourself pillowbiter.

[Reply]
Kman34 03:19 PM 03-19-2020

I hit this with a uv light and hand sanitizer and still got sick..
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:20 PM 03-19-2020
"Oh wow it's nice outside who knew?"

My neighbor emerging for the first time in two weeks
Lake Hollywood was absolutely packed yesterday but people that should know better were not practicing Social Distancing.

I'll go up tomorrow because it's supposed to be sunny and if it's the same, I'll just do my cardio at home.

Morons.
[Reply]
Donger 03:20 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No we didn't even though it appears it was much more contagious than the China Flu when you look at the numbers side to side.
That's because we didn't lockdown then, and we have now. Do you even know what an R0 figure is?
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:22 PM 03-19-2020
Saphojunkie just got a Peleton.

It's no money down and 70 bucks a month.

Tempting.
[Reply]
Page 476 of 3903
« First < 376426466472473474475476 4774784794804865265769761476 > Last »
Up