ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 71
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:27 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Let me address my point using your analogy.

I want to buy the next Sony 70 inch TV and i want to see how it looks with sports.

I break into your house (without damaging the lock), go in and turn on your TV and put on ESPN, NFLN and a few others, watch for 20 minutes, then leave with leaving everything as i saw it when I went into your house.

Now have i committed a crime, yes . . . breaking & entering, and trespass.

But really have i committed a crime? Well not really. Not in this particular action.

This is my point.

Again, we are all interested in the facts, and we can have a nice discussion if we get all of the facts.
Great analogy, except replace ESPN with videos of your opponent’s signals and leaving with getting your dumb ass arrested and sentenced to pound me in the ass prison.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 08:38 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Great analogy, except replace ESPN with videos of your opponent’s signals and leaving with getting your dumb ass arrested and sentenced to pound me in the ass prison.
LOL no kidding. Also add on that you've been convicted of breaking into houses & stealing things in the past. When the cops see you jimmying open the door (whether you damage it or not) and you try to tell them "this time I really just wanted to test drive this guys TV before I bought it" I'm sure they'll just believe that & let you go.

This is in essence the Patriots defense. They admitted it happened, they admitted they failed to get proper permission from both teams. At the very best they were severely negligent in not informing the camera crew what they couldn't shoot. Their only real defense is ignorance, but ignorance of the law is no excuse.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 08:51 AM 12-12-2019
And the cover up has begun.

"People who have looked at that (#Patriots) video at the league level feel there is nothing on that video that you could not glean from seeing just a regular television broadcast or seeing the coaches tape." - @judybattista on NFL Network

— Andrew Callahan (@_AndrewCallahan) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
srvy 08:53 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I will say this:

I do think this website isn't too bad. I haven't been attacked too much so it seems as long as you are respectful you'll be tolerated/accepted.

I enjoy PatsFans as my home and this place as a place where I can talk with people with opposing ideas about NFL teams. I think I would much rather be here than a Steelers/Jets forum.

[Reply]
Spott 09:08 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:

I would bet that guy is from Boston/New England.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 12-12-2019
Burn it to the ground. It's bullshit.

They'll get off with a slap on the wrist at best, and the show goes on.

I say fuck it, it's time to start cheating our asses off. Bugs in the opponents locker room, listen to their actual playcalls, whatever. It's obviously the wild wild west, so lets get some guns and fuck shit up.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:25 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
Yeah I think he's a reporter for the Boston Globe or something.

Edit:He's actually the Patriots beat writer for the Boston Herald. But the implication is that someone from the NFL network is saying that
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:25 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
Click on his name. He's the Patriots beat writer.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:27 AM 12-12-2019

Well then, there should be no problem releasing it to the public...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:32 AM 12-12-2019

Is it "Spygate 2" or just a lot of nonsense? @KGuregian and @_AndrewCallahan break down the latest Patriots scandal from Gillette: pic.twitter.com/cJQwRxloNl

— Boston Herald (@bostonherald) December 11, 2019

WTF...I embedded it...whatever...
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:37 AM 12-12-2019

What is on the tape is irrelevant- the point is they WERE filming the sideline to steal signals and wanted to delete the film because they knew they were busted.

"Oh the footage is not very good" - so we are innocent now!! :-)
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:40 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

WTF...I embedded it...whatever...
Wow are these people dense. They're basically saying it would be worthless to tape only the sideline because you wouldn't know what play it related to in the game. As if they couldn't piece together a frame of reference from one of the many replays available to them & then just follow play by play. The willful ignorance is amazing.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:42 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What is on the tape is irrelevant- the point is they WERE filming the sideline to steal signals and wanted to delete the film because they knew they were busted.

"Oh the footage is not very good" - so we are innocent now!! :-)
The Kareem Hunt video was released without permission. The Ray Rice video was released without permission. What is the big deal here? Why not let the people, the fans who buy tickets, merchandise and the products they advertise, decide if this is just an innocent mistake?
[Reply]
notorious 09:43 AM 12-12-2019
Their media horseshit is like propaganda in The Soviet Union.

Our media looks for any chance to destroy the franchise.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:51 AM 12-12-2019

So Sunday Night Football accidentally showed a close up of McVay's play sheet the other night....I guess teams should just be able to film that and zoom in now right?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 71
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up