ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 71
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 05:04 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Even if it is just a guy filming the sidelines for the purposes of making the Patriots Do Your Job videos, and that is a really big if, it was still illegally filming, and it is not the first offense. There is 8 minutes of the Bengals sidelines, and would have been more if they hadn't stopped it. It doesn't matter if they managed to tape anything juicy or not.

There needs to be consequences for this. There is zero excuse. I don't give a shit if it was an outside contractor who didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He was hired by the Patriots and THEY should ****ing know better.

Ironic that the name of the documentary is Do Your Job. Either the guy really was doing his job, and just got caught. Or he was completely inept at doing his job while filming a documentary called Do Your Job.
Old man yells at cloud.
[Reply]
GoChargers 05:05 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Hurt? Toughen up man. Everyone thinks we are cheaters. Doesn't matter.
There's a simple solution to not being viewed as cheaters: don't cheat.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 05:06 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Even if it is just a guy filming the sidelines for the purposes of making the Patriots Do Your Job videos, and that is a really big if, it was still illegally filming, and it is not the first offense. There is 8 minutes of the Bengals sidelines, and would have been more if they hadn't stopped it. It doesn't matter if they managed to tape anything juicy or not.

There needs to be consequences for this. There is zero excuse. I don't give a shit if it was an outside contractor who didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He was hired by the Patriots and THEY should ****ing know better.

Ironic that the name of the documentary is Do Your Job. Either the guy really was doing his job, and just got caught. Or he was completely inept at doing his job while filming a documentary called Do Your Job.
First off, the difficulty in all of this for folks like you and I to try to have a discussion is that we do not know all of the facts. And at times I find myself discussing something that is moot as we do not know the facts.

For example, it is just 8 mins or less, was he stopped in the middle of taping the sideline when asked to stop and thus would of had more, and so on and so on.

Assuming for this discussion here it is just 8 mins and it was for the Patriots Do Your Job segments, i really do not have a real problem with it. It was for the version of following the advance scouting person and thus we need footage of him doing his job which includes looking at other teams couches and what not.

The cameraman wanted to get footage of the other teams coaches and wanted to get a good shot, which means you need a handful of plays to get a good shot, so 8 mins of real time is like 12-16 plays, one of which should yield some good footage.

I do amateur photography and mostly swing dancing and i need about 20 shots to get a good one, so i understand that one needs more than one sample to get a good one to use.

Lets see what the facts are and then we will know more about this issue. For me, as it stands now, looks like they were doing a segment for a video and needed some footage.

I agree that on the surface it is illegal, but if it is not going to be used for the illegal purpose (getting their signals to use in a game) then it is kind of moot, or fair use if you will.

Also, I think it is telling that they asked to be in the booth, had the camera and tripod with monitor in plain view in the press box. And further, I have not heard of any other teams that have allowed a Pat's camera man into its press box, so this looks very likely a one off.

But again, lets see what all the facts are when they come in and we will have a better idea. I too want the video shown to the public.
[Reply]
notorious 05:08 PM 12-11-2019
Pats fan waited for all the facts before crucifying Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:10 PM 12-11-2019
Pats haven’t earned the ‘benefit of the doubt’ with their past shenanigans.

Sorry, but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck . . .

Gonna have to do some major convincing otherwise at this point.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:10 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
There's a simple solution to not being viewed as cheaters: don't cheat.
...and I don't give a shit how the team is viewed which is why it doesn't matter to me.

Your team is viewed as a laughingstock and a choker in the playoffs. Do you care what I think?

Didn't think so.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12-11-2019, 05:11 PM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
GoChargers 05:13 PM 12-11-2019
...and I don't give a shit how the team is viewed which is why it doesn't matter to me.
Yes, this must be why you are defending the Cheatriots' image on a Chiefs board: because you don't care how they're viewed.

Originally Posted by :
Your team is viewed as a laughingstock and a choker in the playoffs. Do you care what I think?
Read my sig.
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:15 PM 12-11-2019
Having to cheat to beat a 1-12 team is laughable.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:15 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
So true :-)

The irony of them not giving Tyreek the benefit of the doubt because of his history, but they want us to do it now.

The difference is this is at least strike 3 for them while Tyreek still has done absolutely nothing wrong since he’s been in the league.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 05:15 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yes at times folks opinions on the matter will fall along party lines. I for the most part try to stay out of the fray.

When I do get involved, I like to see what the facts are first, if possible.

After the first go around on the web and Spygate, I kind of gave up getting too involved in discussing issues like this with folks, as like you said, things fall along party lines and at times fans of the non offending teams can be a bit too biased.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:16 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
Yes, this must be why you are defending the Cheatriots' image on a Chiefs board: because you don't care how they're viewed.

Read my sig.
I haven't defended anything.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:21 PM 12-11-2019
Robert is a good/honest person. He probably saw me posting and wanted to say his opinion to me. I don't think he came on here out of spite or too defend his team.

I'd rather not cause an argument so is it possible we can just agree to disagree? Robert is one if my favorite PatsFans users and I think he was just looking out for me.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:26 PM 12-11-2019
Hurt? Toughen up man. Everyone thinks we are cheaters. Doesn't matter.
Nobody thinks the Pats are cheaters. Everyone knows they are cheaters. Big difference.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:26 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Yes at times folks opinions on the matter will fall along party lines. I for the most part try to stay out of the fray.

When I do get involved, I like to see what the facts are first, if possible.

After the first go around on the web and Spygate, I kind of gave up getting too involved in discussing issues like this with folks, as like you said, things fall along party lines and at times fans of the non offending teams can be a bit too biased.
:-)

That last sentence isn't passive-aggressive at all. As if the fans of the OFFENDING team isn't biased, especially when it's their 3rd, 4th, or 5th offense.

Your team is cheating scum. Own it.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:28 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
Robert is a good/honest person. He probably saw me posting and wanted to say his opinion to me. I don't think he came on here out of spite or too defend his team.

I'd rather not cause an argument so is it possible we can just agree to disagree? Robert is one if my favorite PatsFans users and I think he was just looking out for me.
SA12- I've been here almost a year now. I can handle the arrows and rocks thrown my way. Comes with the territory on an enemy board.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 71
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up