ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Most Memorable moments from Game of Thrones
Buehler445 08:14 PM 05-20-2019
Now that it's all said and all done, what are your most memorable scenes from the show? There is a lot to draw from, I'm interested in what impacted you the most.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:15 PM 05-20-2019
Favorite Fight scene
Brienne vs the Hound

Favorite Battle

Battle of the Bastards. Sapochnik is a fucking mad genius. Runner up would be the battle at Castle Black. For whatever reason I can’t get enough.

Most brutal moment
Robbs wife getting stabbed in the belly during the Red Wedding. I’m not posting a video of that shit. I just …can’t

Best Music
Light of the seven. It’s just fucking good.

Most “Hell yeah!” moment
When Dany and the Dragons bust on the scene North of the wall. With the blaring music, shit’s good, yo

[Reply]
Frazod 08:34 PM 05-20-2019
This was probably the most moving scene for me.

All the horrible shit both of these characters had been through, to finally feel the warm embrace of family again...

And I remember the first time I watched it, right up until she lept into his arms I figured an anvil was going to drop on one of their heads, just because Martin is a giant, evil douche.
[Reply]
Bump 08:39 PM 05-20-2019
This one was one of my favs

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:45 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
This one was one of my favs

Yeah, that was batshit. Another Sapochnik moment. I was thinking to myself, Humanity: Fucked.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 PM 05-20-2019
The Battle of the Bastards was such a fucking epic episode.

God I miss Ramsey. THAT was a villain.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:10 PM 05-20-2019
I loved the hound in battle of black water. there was one quick cut where he sliced a guy from shoulder to spleen. then they recreated the exact same shot in S8E5 but it was someone else cutting down a Lannister lackey. it was more graphic (CGI blood) but not as impressive because I had already seen it

as far as acting goes, Thorne vs. Snow scenes were always tense and convincing.

best comedic moment was when Pod decided he had to break the bad news to Brienne and tell her that Renly was gay. that made me howl

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:19 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I loved the hound in battle of black water. there was one quick cut where he sliced a guy from shoulder to spleen. then they recreated the exact same shot in S8E5 but it was someone else cutting down a Lannister lackey. it was more graphic (CGI blood) but not as impressive because I had already seen it

as far as acting goes, Thorne vs. Snow scenes were always tense and convincing.

best comedic moment was when Pod decided he had to break the bad news to Brienne and tell her that Renly was gay. that made me howl
LOL.

There was tons of good comedy in there.

Probably the thing that makes me laugh hardest consistently was after the Brotherhood killed Ian McShane and the hound Hunts them down and Berricks guy pulls a bow and arrow out, the Hound says, “Don’t even try it, ya girl. Tougher girls have tried to kill me and I’m still here.”

Fucking Hounds cracks me up every time.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:51 PM 05-20-2019
Red wedding's too obvious. After that, is there any scene harder to watch than Stannis burning Shireen? Those 2 scenes I just could not watch a 2nd time.

And sorry, it may not be perfect to the perfectionists, but the Battle of Winterfell is one of the most epic episodes in TV history, let alone GoT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 05-20-2019
The entire battle where Drogon fucks Lannisters, then almost gets fucked, then Dany almost gets fucked by Jamie who almost gets fucked by Drogon and Tyrion provides running commentary...capped off by Drogon and Dany executing the Tarlys....best shit the show ever did.

That and Starks making me weep for their pathos every season. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:28 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Red wedding's too obvious. After that, is there any scene harder to watch than Stannis burning Shireen? Those 2 scenes I just could not watch a 2nd time.

And sorry, it may not be perfect to the perfectionists, but the Battle of Winterfell is one of the most epic episodes in TV history, let alone GoT.
Fuck. Burning Sheen is just brutal. I’ve watched it through several times but only watched that scene once.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:39 PM 05-20-2019
Besides the big moments, which I'll leave to others

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:55 AM 05-21-2019
The opening scene, north of the wall, for the simple reason that I never thought I would see that, or anything that followed, on screen in any medium.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 AM 05-21-2019
Tyrions speech/tirade after Shae lies about him during the trial
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:18 AM 05-21-2019
"If words keep pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to eat every fucking chicken in this place."
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up