ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>-- Any Action Figure collectors here on CP?
Simply Red 02:43 PM 08-14-2019
I have a side hustle and have been dealing new and older action figures and toys. I have to say It's a lot of fun!

Any collectors or reseller's here on CP?

Would love to see some pics and hear about what you like, etc...
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:32 PM 08-15-2019
Whenever I would drive up to KC from Dallas I would always see a billboard for an action figure museum in Paul’s Valley, OK that I always meant to check out but I never did.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:50 PM 08-15-2019
I don't collect but I have some fairly rare 1940s Harland Lone Ranger and tonto toys with raring horses. That need a new home if anyone collects old cowboy toys. Also have a box of old cap gun holsters that have lots of parts for collectors.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:06 PM 08-15-2019
I still have my original TMNT toys from the early 90's. All 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, rocksteady and bebop. No idea how I still have them, everything else from those days is gone.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I still have my original TMNT toys from the early 90's. All 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, rocksteady and bebop. No idea how I still have them, everything else from those days is gone.
I have a 88 unpunched card April O'Neil and many from 94
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:53 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yeah Target has these in the Neca section by electronics for about $29-32 ish. I just got the Jason V and Michael Myers as well as Laurie Strode.
hunh. the 5 inch tall toys? my local comic store sells them for $20.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:36 AM 08-16-2019
I have several of the Batman The Animated Series figures by DC Collectibles. I have a few NECA horror figures. And I have 850 Funko Pops. Started collecting those things when I was getting myself off the opioids. I was never into collecting shit like that really until then. When I saw Pops for the first time I said "Those are the dumbest things I've ever seen. Oooh they have Michael Myers!? And Count Chocula?!".
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:45 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
hunh. the 5 inch tall toys? my local comic store sells them for $20.

If they're Neca they're probably 6-6.5"
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:46 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I have several of the Batman The Animated Series figures by DC Collectibles. I have a few NECA horror figures. And I have 850 Funko Pops. Started collecting those things when I was getting myself off the opioids. I was never into collecting shit like that really until then. When I saw Pops for the first time I said "Those are the dumbest things I've ever seen. Oooh they have Michael Myers!? And Count Chocula?!".
I own literally none of them - but they're neat.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:47 PM 08-17-2019
My collection is mostly DC and Horror and I do have some One: 12's and some Marvel.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:47 PM 08-17-2019
even had a few Krypt Kiddies but they sold.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:20 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
My collection is mostly DC and Horror and I do have some One: 12's and some Marvel.
Horror and DC are my 2 favorite things as well. I wish theyd start making more obscure horror stuff. Theres plenty of Freddy and Pennywise stuff out there. Lets get some Ghoulies and Killer Klowns from Outer Space stuff. And more Hellraiser cenobites.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:34 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Horror and DC are my 2 favorite things as well. I wish theyd start making more obscure horror stuff. Theres plenty of Freddy and Pennywise stuff out there. Lets get some Ghoulies and Killer Klowns from Outer Space stuff. And more Hellraiser cenobites.
my best DC Piece

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up