ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.
Prison Bitch 07:50 PM 10-25-2020
Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:48 AM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Belichick is correct. That's what you do to win Super Bowls. I see plenty of teams that never do jack and only talk about the future. The Patriots went all in and it worked.

We will have to do the same thing. There will be periods where we have to offload good players and get cheaper and hope for the best. That's the salary cap and NFL parity.
If KC wins 3+ titles with Mahomes and then starts 2-5 the first year without him and has some painful cap rebuilding years, I ain’t going to cry about it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Belichick is correct. That's what you do to win Super Bowls. I see plenty of teams that never do jack and only talk about the future. The Patriots went all in and it worked.
This is basically what I got from his "we sold out" comment.

Apparently they had a plan; do whatever they had to do in the short term to win as many SBs as possible over a period of about 5 years. They won 3, lost one. If they'd kept Jimmy G. and offloaded Brady they might've been able to extend that plan a bit, but they didn't or couldn't, and so Bill decided to push all his chips into the middle and try to win as much as possible under the shorter timetable.

Now they're paying for it.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:17 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
The rest of the AFC East really hate NE. The Bills give the Chiefs Mahomes. The Dolphins give the Chiefs the bye. The Jets, the poor bastards. Don't have much, but they trying
The Jets gave us Bell duh!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:13 PM 11-08-2020
Yeah the Patriots never got their asses handed to them like this game under BB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah the Patriots never got their asses handed to them like this game under BB.
Their whole season this year is similar to this game.
[Reply]
ping2000 10:21 PM 11-08-2020
Can't we just hate them both?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:22 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Their whole season this year is similar to this game.
When was the last time they lost by 35 to a division rival with 1st place in the division on the line? It would have been more had the Saints not pulled back in the second half.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:23 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I thought that was a given!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:24 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
When was the last time they lost by 35 to a division rival with 1st place in the division on the line? It would have been more had the Saints not pulled back in the second half.
When was the last time a Tom Brady-led team was 2-5?

I mean are we really arguing who sucks more? :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:43 PM 11-08-2020

Yes.

At least that's what I'm doing.

I might be breaking the rules, but I'm fucking doing that shit right here and right now.

Fuck all things Cheatriot.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:52 AM 11-09-2020

This is the correct answer.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:53 AM 11-09-2020
Also, the Pats suck because Cam is washed, a bunch of their players opted out or left in free agency, their actual cash spending has been pretty low the last few years, and BB has drafted terribly in recent years.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:52 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Also, the Pats suck because Cam is washed, a bunch of their players opted out or left in free agency, their actual cash spending has been pretty low the last few years, and BB has drafted terribly in recent years.
I just don't know why the Pats just don't go with Stidham at this point. What do they have to lose? Cam is done
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:51 AM 11-09-2020
It's probably both. I think history has proven you basically need one of two elements to win a Super Bowl:

1. Great coach and great QB

2. Good coach/elite defense

I'm trying to think of the last team to win a SB with a garbage QB and a mediocre defense but an elite head coach. Or a team with an amazing QB, but an awful HC. There is probably an example somewhere.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:54 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It's probably both. I think history has proven you basically need one of two elements to win a Super Bowl:

1. Great coach and great QB

2. Good coach/elite defense

I'm trying to think of the last team to win a SB with a garbage QB and a mediocre defense but an elite head coach. Or a team with an amazing QB, but an awful HC. There is probably an example somewhere.
Switzer and the Cowboys?
[Reply]
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Up