ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2019 of 4836
« First < 1019151919191969200920152016201720182019 202020212022202320292069211925193019 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Best22 03:36 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think the bigger point here is that EVERY team is missing a key player or two, even right now in week 1. SD also did not have Hunter Henry.

SD is a traditional slow start though... 3-10 during the first 4 games going back to 2016 and including yesterday. So, if you're going to play them, get 'em early. #lucky
We've beaten them 9 straight times. But somehow the time of year is all important?

KC and Denver have run this division since 2010, I laugh whenever the Chargers are mentioned.

AMPED that this was Mahomes first "real" game. Couldn't have been better. And unlike 2017, we get Berry, instead of losing him
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:37 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Brandon Marshall looks pretty good for 50...
They are just reaching because they didn't actually watch the game.

Woods had a great game plan to keep Wilson in the pocket and even then he got wide and made his big plays. When it came down to big spots though they kept him inside and the pass rush was ready for him to make his turn back to his left for big sacks. Von got one, just sat there and waited for the turn and got him as did Shaq. The nicest play call by Woods was the firehouse blitz that Harris got him by a shoe string. Great play call and great execution.

In the 2nd half they adjusted to cover the TE and that freed up more one on ones for Marshall. Throw in a push off (he had a TD taken away earlier) and he made a couple of plays. 3 for 46 to be exact. The TD was half of that so he didn't exactly wear out the Broncos D.

Up until the 2nd half the D had only given up 3 yards passing to a WR. The TE killed them but they shut him down in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Best22 03:38 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Woods had a great game plan to keep Wilson in the pocket and even then he got wide and made his big plays. When it came down to big spots though they kept him inside and the pass rush was ready for him to make his turn back to his left for big sacks. Von got one, just sat there and waited for the turn and got him as did Shaq. The nicest play call by Woods was the firehouse blitz that Harris got him by a shoe string. Great play call and great execution.

In the 2nd half they adjusted to cover the TE and that freed up more one on ones for Marshall. Throw in a push off (he had a TD taken away earlier) and he made a couple of plays. 3 for 46 to be exact. The TD was half of that so he didn't exactly wear out the Broncos D.

Up until the 2nd half the D had only given up 3 yards passing to a WR. The TE killed them but they shut him down in the 2nd half.
Is the man named Dissly an elite receiver now?

:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:39 PM 09-10-2018
Sorenson?

LOL

Berry, sure though they had to play most of all year without him too, but Sorenson!

OMG you are delusional.
Lol. You have some nerve calling anyone delusional. You are the most delusional person I've ever seen.

But back to your comment. I wasn't calling Sorenson anything great. I was pretty clear that Berry was the big loss. But, Sorenson is still better than Murray, who started in his place. Are you really so stupid that you couldn't figure that out?? Nevermind. I've seen your posts. I already know the answer to that question.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:40 PM 09-10-2018

I saw Harris and Roby get roasted by a kick returner and a 50-year-old Brandon Marshall.

You're going to go up against a hell of a lot better talent than that.

Your d is trash breh.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:40 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
We've beaten them 9 straight times. But somehow the time of year is all important?

KC and Denver have run this division since 2010, I laugh whenever the Chargers are mentioned.

AMPED that this was Mahomes first "real" game. Couldn't have been better. And unlike 2017, we get Berry, instead of losing him
Did the Chuggers look like a SB team to you?

I mentioned the loss of Bosa but they lost 2 other starters in the offseason. Henry and Verrett. Both very good players. Rivers missed having a TE threat from what I saw and Verrett would have helped limit some of the YAC damage and maybe covered a FB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:41 PM 09-10-2018
Kranz is agitated. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 09-10-2018
Did the Chuggers look like a SB team to you?

I mentioned the loss of Bosa but they lost 2 other starters in the offseason. Henry and Verrett. Both very good players. Rivers missed having a TE threat from what I saw and Verrett would have helped limit some of the YAC damage and maybe covered a FB.
Interesting.

Now let’s talk about Seattle who lost Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril, Paul Richardson, Jimmy Graham and Kam Chancellor in the offseason.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:42 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Is the man named Dissly an elite receiver now?

He was praised in the Draft and Caroll had a plan to feature him yesterday. One day does not a career make but you guys don't seem to understand that.

Already counting your Lombardies.
[Reply]
Best22 03:44 PM 09-10-2018
He was praised in the Draft and Caroll had a plan to feature him yesterday. One day does not a career make but you guys don't seem to understand that.

Already counting your Lombardies.
Dude, your defense got dissed by somebody named Dissly

Now you pretend he's the next Antonio Brown
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:45 PM 09-10-2018
Kramz is the gift that keeps on giving
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:45 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Interesting.

Now let’s talk about Seattle who lost Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril, Paul Richardson, Jimmy Graham and Kam Chancellor in the offseason.
And they still made plays against a QB playing in a new system, it's the 1st week of the season. Good teams get better as the season goes on.

Broncos are going to win a lot of games if they can put up 27 points every week. Last year they averaged 18. Big improvement already. Going to love beating the fade next week to stay in 1st place in the division.

Got to get the kids to soccer have a fun week gang.

Good win, it was win win win for me!
[Reply]
New World Order 03:46 PM 09-10-2018
This Kranz meltdown is glorious
[Reply]
penchief 03:50 PM 09-10-2018
It's early. Plus he just had to dink it off to reek and DAT without any threat of a pass rush.

I did flip back and saw a play where your guy chucked it into double coverage and should have been picked. They will come.
Haha. You're criticisms of Mahomes reek of desperation and fear. The kid is just starting out and he's killing it. He's making throws that seasoned veterans will never make. He has rare ability and amazing instincts. Sure, he's going to make some ballsy throws that will result in interceptions. But once he learns the full extent of his powers he is going to be your worst nightmare. And you know it.

Everything you say in these threads is nothing more than wishful thinking. You are so fearful of Mahomes' potential you are trying with all your might to convince yourself it is not real. But it is. Oh, it is very real.
[Reply]
Best22 03:50 PM 09-10-2018
And they still made plays against a QB playing in a new system, it's the 1st week of the season. Good teams get better as the season goes on.

Broncos are going to win a lot of games if they can put up 27 points every week. Last year they averaged 18. Big improvement already. Going to love beating the fade next week to stay in 1st place in the division.

Got to get the kids to soccer have a fun week gang.

Good win, it was win win win for me!
Only a poor defense allows 24 to Seattle. We didn't even allow that during their SB years

You guys allowed more points than us last year...

Well, atleast you guys have weed and mountains
[Reply]
Page 2019 of 4836
« First < 1019151919191969200920152016201720182019 202020212022202320292069211925193019 > Last »
Up