ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
hometeam 05:43 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I am. I’ve never been really good at user catching, on defense either for that matter, but that guy was really really good at it. It was very frustrating, every pass he intercepted
the game is extremely punishing on throwing to covered receivers this year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:47 AM 08-21-2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:17 AM 08-22-2018
This is *after* the update. Still a piece of shit broken game.

https://reddit.app.link/TpxYPFvzAP
[Reply]
Priest31kc 12:55 PM 08-22-2018
Finally got the game after trading in a bunch of games I never play, only spent $20 on it.

Bout to get a game in
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 08-25-2018
Jesus

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...e_no_sideline/

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 PM 08-25-2018
Embarrassing

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 08-25-2018
Game is just bad. Real Player Motion has probably fucked this iteration of Madden beyond repair.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Game is just bad. Real Player Motion has probably fucked this iteration of Madden beyond repair.
I'm sure they will fix it "next year"....after spending two development cycles on it so they could get paid twice for one game.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 09:45 PM 08-25-2018
I'm probably never buying this game again. After not buying 1 Madden (Richard Sherman cover) since I started playing in the early 90's...

Thanks a fucking lot Madden
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:44 AM 08-26-2018
ive played two full franchise seasons on madden 19 and haven't had any of these major issues. There have been some bugs sure which is still shitty because they should fix that easily. the real player motion thing i had something cool happen. On a goal line run i ran into the back of my lineman and instead of hitting him and being stuck my running back put his hand out and pushed himself to the side and got the score. I thought it was pretty cool and it looked really realistic
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:12 AM 08-27-2018
Good this is the worst Madden yet. Jesus. Thank god I got it free with NFL Gamepass
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:06 AM 08-27-2018
I've never seen any of this happen in H2H games, only vs CPU/AI.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:48 AM 08-29-2018
:-) Still no patches for the game breaking shit. You can't shut out the CPU or at the end of the game it'll say that you lost by 1 point, no matter what your score was.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:29 AM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Still no patches for the game breaking shit. You can't shut out the CPU or at the end of the game it'll say that you lost by 1 point, no matter what your score was.
ive shut the cpu out two times in my franchise and it hasnt changed the scoreyet
[Reply]
Dayze 08:22 AM 08-29-2018
I had a game where I was up by 13 in the 4th; got the ball back with like 5 minutes left (I play on 8 minute quarters); trying to work the clock, and there were no less than 5 'injuries' that stopped the clock. But I never knew who, what team, or what the injury was. I noticed after the last patch, it at least shows who had the injury.

but it's still lame. I ran a dive run play, working the clock; ...booom. injury. Tyreek Hill. Broken collerbone.

I've also had serious questions about the CPU. I usually just sim defense and play on offense or do the 20 minute experience etc. I've had games where I would have near quarter eating drives; CPUS gets the ball....and just go down and score in what seems like 4 plays taking only like 50 seconds. seemingly every time.

seems like either way, the CPU will keep it to a 1 or 2 score game. If I just toss it all over the place and go nu huddle and put up a ton of points...the CPU is always there within a score. If I have 25 minutes of TOP in a 32 minute game, the CPU is always there within a score.

and, it's even worse when you play against the CPU and they are Pitt, NE, etc..
I play as simulation and try to play as close to real life as possible. Good run/pass balance. clock management, punting it away etc. Seems like none of it matters.

It's not a good game; maybe if you haven't bought it in a few years it would be nice. But, from 18 to 19...meh.

Now I'm just patiently waiting it out for Red Dead Redemption 2. once it comes out, I probably wont' even touch Madden until March. Maybe by then, they will have fixed some issues. I dunno.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up