ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 30
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:52 PM 08-11-2018
On the positive side of things, your opponents strengths and weaknesses actually matter this year on Madden. Jacksonville is hell to pass against, and the Rams are fucking horrible to run against.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:08 PM 08-11-2018
People are addicted to HUT that is for sure
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:48 PM 08-11-2018
Props for actually having accurate taunting. Tyreek has done his peace sign and Kelce just did that wind up punch he does.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:11 PM 08-11-2018
So my guys will stop randomly after catching the ball like idiots but the CPU can pull this shit?

Fix your shit, EA.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 04:17 PM 08-11-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So my guys will stop randomly after catching the ball like idiots but the CPU can pull this shit?

Fix your shit, EA.
Wow. That's fucking terrible.

I'm gunna wait a week or two before spending money on this. Hopefully by then they fix a lot of this bullshit. God EA sucks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:02 PM 08-11-2018
That's not that bad. That was a really tight window you probably shouldnt have been throwing into. It looks worse than it really is because the animation makes him jump too far, but he didn't have to actually jump that far to make a play on the ball. He jumps BEYOND the area he had to get to to make a play, so it looks absurd.

Adjust coverage and pass reaction slider if that really bothers you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:22 PM 08-11-2018
**** off. That is horrendous rubber banding. Also ignored the point of offensive players slowing to almost a dead stop when trying to run upfield, when you would normally just do a quick turn and be on your way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 08-11-2018
The animation is weird but 1/4 of that animation would have been satisfactory to make a play.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:52 PM 08-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's not that bad. That was a really tight window you probably shouldnt have been throwing into. It looks worse than it really is because the animation makes him jump too far, but he didn't have to actually jump that far to make a play on the ball. He jumps BEYOND the area he had to get to to make a play, so it looks absurd.

Adjust coverage and pass reaction slider if that really bothers you.
He glitches over there to knock the ball down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 08-11-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He glitches over there to knock the ball down.
That's not entirely true. He's standing not even a yard behind Hill when the pass is thrown.

The first little part of the animation puts him into position to cover that tiny bit of space easily, which is realistic. That puts him on the 40 yard line indicator.

The animation is weird though and the "follow through" carries him halfway between the 40 indicator and the hashmark.

He definitely jumps too far, but he didn't have to jump that far to make a play on the ball anyway.

Your eyes are deceiving you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018, 06:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Sassy Squatch.
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 08-11-2018
Holy. ****ing. Shit. There is so much wrong with this play. The C has a ****ing seizure, the DL faceplants into the tackle, and the RB runs for a solid 2 or 3 yards before the tackle animation works.

https://gfycat.com/FlatPoliticalLice

EA should have an open beta for Madden before it goes live so people can do their bug testing for them and they can actually deliver a quality product when its launched.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:25 PM 08-11-2018
Jesus. Pretty basic shit, EA.

[Reply]
hometeam 10:14 PM 08-11-2018
destroyed the CPU for the first time on all pro tonight, beat Bengals 38-3, passed for almost 300 yards and 3 tds.

Next game took a kick off back in the 2nd, was beating Broncos 17-10 all through the 4th, then they miraculously ran right past Houston and scored with 1 second remaining..

so I took the overtime kickoff back for my 2nd Tyreek Hill kick off return TD of the game~

I like it.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:33 PM 08-11-2018
I was still so frustrated from playing the day it came out, to even pick it up at all today.
I’ll probably give it another go tomorrow.

I hate to start messing with sliders so early, but holy shit. I gotta do something to make it somewhat playable. Maybe I’ll try a different mode instead of playing as a player. Etc.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 08-12-2018
So what you are all saying is that the game is still shit? Fucking shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 30
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up