ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 386
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:47 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I thought all the sand snakes bought it, no?

Meanwhile, long live Tyrene's stunning tits!

Image: Not Safe for Work
I don't think so. Tyene went to the cabin to protect Ellaria but they were overrun. Ellaria told them to just kill them and be done with it but it's pretty obvious now that they'll be the priceless gift.

It makes no sense that Euron would know they were on the fleet headed to Dorne but whatever.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:48 PM 07-23-2017
Theon is such a ****ing bitch.

Shame, too. They were really setting him up for a sweet redemption..
[Reply]
Frazod 10:57 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Not brave, but it was the smart play - they would have both died instantly had he charged in.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:39 PM 07-23-2017
Can I just pause and say how gratifying it was to see this scene, almost exactly as I pictured it clear back when I first about read Arya throwing rocks at Nymeria to shoo her away in aGoT.
Attached: Nymeria.jpg (87.0 KB) 
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Not brave, but it was the smart play - they would have both died instantly had he charged in.
He ran away to save his own skin more so than he did to be strategic. He saw his men having their ears and tongues cut off and wanted know part of it.. that's what bothered me, though I know it makes for an interesting story and, honestly, it's probably hella realistic. He'll be dealing with PTSD for the rest of his life.
[Reply]
Dylan 12:38 AM 07-24-2017
The battle scene was chaotic - Now we know that Euron killed two Sand snakes with their own weapons. Most likely Ellaria and Tyene is alive and taken captive by Euron.

Those two darlings will turn out to be the 'priceless gift' for Cersei.

This way Cersei can kill Tyene in front of her mother for murdering Myrcella.

Did Euron kill Yara or take her captive? At the end of the episode, it looked like someone was hanging from the ship.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:43 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

... he's got PTSD..
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:04 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:

Did Euron kill Yara or take her captive? At the end of the episode, it looked like someone was hanging from the ship.
That was a snek.
[Reply]
Dylan 01:07 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
... he's got PTSD..
...after his uncle called him a 'cockless coward,' he had visions of torture, mutilation and death.

Anyone faced with the same thoughts would have followed him overboard. The hell with that...:-)
[Reply]
NewChief 05:17 AM 07-24-2017
So now that Yara's fleet is eliminated and Dorne out of the equation, this makes Dany need Jon a bit more as an ally.

It's kind of awesome, though, because most people from the previews that the burning ships meant that the dragons burned up Euron's fleet. I don't remember if they showed dragons burning his ships in the trailers, but one of the actors had also said that they leaked and showed some false information to throw people off of the real plot.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:35 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can I just pause and say how gratifying it was to see this scene, almost exactly as I pictured it clear back when I first about read Arya throwing rocks at Nymeria to shoo her away in aGoT.
That was awesome. I also really enjoyed her scene with Hot Pie.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:36 AM 07-24-2017
So there must be more/other ships -- perhaps part of Yara's, that went to King's Landing, right? Else how the hell did the Unsullied get there?

Meanwhile, where the hell are the Dothraki? Dragonstone didn't look that big, or that inviting to horses. There's supposed to be massive horde of them. And they are more or less just missing ATM.

Side question -- where the hell is Jon's dire wolf, Ghost? He didnt' buy it, did he? I don't remember him dying, but I haven't seen him in forever.

You know Nymeria is going to be back, and help Arya in a time of need.

There's what? Just 5 more episodes this season, and 11 left TOTAL across two seasons to wrap all this up? Jesus, 11 hours doesn't seem like enough time, but it's more than the running time of the entire Lord of the Rings movies, so...
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:38 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So there must be more/other ships -- perhaps part of Yara's, that went to King's Landing, right? Else how the hell did the Unsullied get there?

Meanwhile, where the hell are the Dothraki? Dragonstone didn't look that big, or that inviting to horses. There's supposed to be massive horde of them. And they are more or less just missing ATM.

Side question -- where the hell is Jon's dire wolf, Ghost? He didnt' buy it, did he? I don't remember him dying, but I haven't seen him in forever.

You know Nymeria is going to be back, and help Arya in a time of need.

There's what? Just 5 more episodes this season, and 11 left TOTAL across two seasons to wrap all this up? Jesus, 11 hours doesn't seem like enough time, but it's more than the running time of the entire Lord of the Rings movies, so...
Wasn't Ghost killed with Jon when the Night's Watch assassinated him?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:39 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
No. He was in the room when Jon came back to life.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:02 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I remember there being stories about due to budget constraints they could either have Wun Wun or Ghost in the battle of the bastards. I assume that Ghost is hanging out at winterfell off camera.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 386
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up