ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 386
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:41 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
Sometimes I wonder if they might introduce another character into the fold before the conclusion of GoT.
There are 6 episodes left. They are not introducing new characters this late. Bran had to brief Sansa and Arya about littlefinger off camera they are going so quick. That would have been a helluva scene.

Arya isn't Arya? :-) Not buying.
[Reply]
notorious 10:08 PM 08-27-2017
I always thought Baratheon hooked up with Ned's sister and made Jon Snow.

Ned covered for Baratheon by claiming Jon was his own.

This other stuff just doesn't make since to me. Why would Ned protect the Mad King's son? Did the Mad King marry his sister?

It's probably obvious, but someone needs to draw it out in crayon for me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:21 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:

This other stuff just doesn't make since to me. Why would Ned protect the Mad King's son? Did the Mad King marry his sister?

They showed you in the show this episode. They are married. They had a legitimate kid, Jon Snow. Ned's sister on her deathbed told Ned Stark the truth and asked him to hide Jon Snow.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:23 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:

The Mad Kings son was Rhaegar. Ned and Robert were being fostered by Jon Arryn. Lyanna was promised to Robert. Rhaegar supposedly kidnapped her. Ned's dad and older brother rode to Kings Landing demanding her back. The Mad King burned them instead. Ned, Robert, and Jon Arryn rebelled. The Tullys joined in by marriage and Robert was able to convince Stannis to join as well.

After the battle of the Trident where Robert killed Rhaegar. Ned rode to Dorne to find Lyanna. Lyanna died in childbirth and that child was Jon. Robert and the Lannisters killed the rest of the Targaryeans that they could find in Westros with the exception of Maester Aemon at the Wall who everybody forgot about and Jon. Ned said that Jon was his bastard and not the kid of Lyanna and Rhaegar as Robert would want to kill him. To further keep him out of reach Ned brought up Jon to go to the wall and join the Nights Watch.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:23 PM 08-27-2017
There is no way, no chance in hell that Bronn and Prod wondering off at this cruicial moment isnt setting up some plot point next season. They were up to "something". Bronn is BFF with Tyrion again.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:24 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
There is no way, no chance in hell that Bronn and Prod wondering off at this cruicial moment isnt setting up some plot point next season. They were up to "something". Bronn is BFF with Tyrion again.
Jamie could of tipped Bronn off that Cerci was looking to punish him.
[Reply]
notorious 10:26 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The Mad Kings son was Rhaegar. Ned and Robert were being fostered by Jon Arryn. Lyanna was promised to Robert. Rhaegar supposedly kidnapped her. Ned's dad and older brother rode to Kings Landing demanding her back. The Mad King burned them instead. Ned, Robert, and Jon Arryn rebelled. The Tullys joined in by marriage and Robert was able to convince Stannis to join as well.

After the battle of the Trident where Robert killed Rhaegar. Ned rode to Dorne to find Lyanna. Lyanna died in childbirth and that child was Jon. Robert and the Lannisters killed the rest of the Targaryeans that they could find in Westros with the exception of Maester Aemon at the Wall who everybody forgot about and Jon. Ned said that Jon was his bastard and not the kid of Lyanna and Rhaegar as Robert would want to kill him. To further keep him out of reach Ned brought up Jon to go to the wall and join the Nights Watch.
Thank you. This is as close to crayon as it gets.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:27 PM 08-27-2017
Anyone else notice how fast Viserion came in to attack the wall? If that's normal dragon speed and not superpowered undead dragon speed, kind of explains how Daenerys got up north so fast.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Jamie could of tipped Bronn off that Cerci was looking to punish him.
Supposedly both Headley and Flynn agreed to do the show on the condition that they never had a scene together. They were married in real life and it ended badly or they would crack each other up too badly to film a scene, depending on the article.

Could have just been a way to honor the actors wishes and not a part of the plot?
[Reply]
notorious 10:41 PM 08-27-2017
https://www.google.com/search?q=game..._vvA06e56qAzM:
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:42 PM 08-27-2017

[Reply]
vailpass 10:47 PM 08-27-2017

https://soundcloud.com/kristiannairn
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:52 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yep. The quick scene for the audience's benefit in episode 5 about Cersei being cross with Bronn gives him plenty of motivation to keep his options open.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:55 PM 08-27-2017
So I guess Bronn and Pod are just . . . going to pound town in the catacombs?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:21 PM 08-27-2017
I am really glad that the Arya story line turned out to be them playing Littlefinger. That said, I still feel they were too aggressive with creating the false tension between them.

I did love when Sansa called out Lord Baelish and the camera pans to his shocked face, and the knight next to him turns his body batman style with this look on his face like, "oh you didn't see that coming, did you?"
[Reply]
Page 113 of 386
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up