ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 01:15 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The deer is south of the B in Big Valley.

Use a YouTube video.
Thanks, although I guess I should have bolded that I don't want to google it. I just glossed over where you said and will try to find it on my own with the in game resources unless I get desperate a long time from now trying to find them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:30 PM 11-06-2018
Anyone else fight the Bullgator yet?
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:30 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Anyone else fight the Bullgator yet?
In the mission.

Can’t find it as a legendary.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:43 PM 11-06-2018
Can’t f*** or sexually harass them, tho.

#MeToo
Which is bullshit and totally ruining my immersion.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:48 PM 11-06-2018
In the mission.

Can’t find it as a legendary.
Above the u in "bayou" on the map.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:32 PM 11-06-2018
I have just discovered the magic of dynamite arrows.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:55 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I just stumbled upon the DC subforum a Klan rally in the woods. One stick of dynamite later, and I have ten corpses to loot.
This is honestly one of the funniest things ever posted here, a few moments in that part of the forum and you realize...real shit is the funniest shit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:39 PM 11-06-2018
Chapter 6, man.*

They telegraphed what was going to happen, but it’s still a giant kick in the balls.

*just started it & went back to Saint Denis
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 AM 11-07-2018
Only gets worse.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:51 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I just stumbled upon the DC subforum a Klan rally in the woods. One stick of dynamite later, and I have ten corpses to loot.
I used dead eye to headshot the whole lot of them with my repeater. Wait no I had to heave an improved tomahawk at the last guy who almost escaped
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:53 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I used dead eye to headshot the whole lot of them with my repeater. Wait no I had to heave an improved tomahawk at the last guy who almost escaped
I found my first rally (initiation) last night.

Unfortunately, a few of them caught fire from the burning cross and the rest scattered before I could dynamite them.

Still got to slit the leader’s throat, tho.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:56 AM 11-07-2018
I found my first rally (initiation) last night.

Unfortunately, a few of them caught fire from the burning cross and the rest scattered before I could dynamite them.

Still got to slit the leader’s throat, tho.
Nice. I need to slit more throats. I always forget about the knife. I even had mine customized.

I'm still trying to find that perfect squirrel. I swear it's always "good". I use the varmint rifle and small game arrows. Hit em in the fucking head every time. Just won't give it to me. I've found 100 perfect bunnies.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:00 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Nice. I need to slit more throats. I always forget about the knife. I even had mine customized.

I'm still trying to find that perfect squirrel. I swear it's always "good". I use the varmint rifle and small game arrows. Hit em in the ****ing head every time. Just won't give it to me. I've found 100 perfect bunnies.
The machete is pretty satisfying too.
[Reply]
bowener 11:09 AM 11-07-2018
I broke down and did the gold bar glitch last night a few times. I was on the fence about it, but my friend pointed out the game is all about robbing and cheating... so yep, I have pretty guns now and camp is sweet.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:36 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
I broke down and did the gold bar glitch last night a few times. I was on the fence about it, but my friend pointed out the game is all about robbing and cheating... so yep, I have pretty guns now and camp is sweet.
I was on the fence about it too so i know the feels.

Ultimately i decided that the only REAL benefit of the gold bar glitch is the ability to pay off bounties, which quite frankly, i tend not to do anyway since i like having a bounty on my head. But if i need to pay off a bounty it's nice to be able to do so. I won't go shoot up a town and then pay the bounty and cheese it up. It's all about how you choose to play the game.

Being able to buy cosmetics is nice but inconsequential to the game play. And consumables are so cheap and abundant that they're not really a budgeting factor anyway. I was fully stocked up BEFORE taking advantage of the glitch.

Lastly, i find the camp maintenance an annoyance. So being able to max it out and "set it and forget it" is better game play for me.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up