ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 84 of 252
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:49 PM 10-28-2018

[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:51 PM 10-28-2018

Start at

0:20
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:48 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Rented call of duty BO4 yesterday. Basically a revamp of BO1 maps unless you get the season pass. No story mode and the addition of blackout, like battlefield or fortnite from what I can tell. It was fun in a nostalgic way. Probably not buying it though. COD has really jumped the shark.
has not jumped the shark, its the best cod in years. MY friends list on Blizzard is full of people playing COD. Its all anyone i ever game with now days wants to do is play the damned game! Its pretty enjoyable. I wont lie i have had some nights get away from me with little to no sleep! lol
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:20 AM 11-01-2018
SIM RACING
[Reply]
Jerm 10:25 AM 11-02-2018
The digital crack known as Diablo 3 is out on Switch today....goodbye life....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:19 PM 11-03-2018
I finished God of War about a week ago. For some reason I had a real itch to achieve 100% of the trophies and I fucking did it. Grinded like a motherfucker in Musphelheim and Ivaldi's Workshop in order to get the armor and XP needed to take out all of the Valkyries. I even found all of those bitch ass Odin's ravens.

I've never been one to even give a shit about gaming achievements but for some reason this time I was. I think because for this game it was relatively easy to do so. It was super anticlimactic though. I thought more might happen but you just get the final achievement and that's it lol ah well. At least now I can say I've completed 100% of a game in my lifetime!
[Reply]
Sofa King 11-03-2018, 08:06 PM
This message has been deleted by Sofa King.
Demonpenz 07:50 PM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I finished God of War about a week ago. For some reason I had a real itch to achieve 100% of the trophies and I fucking did it. Grinded like a motherfucker in Musphelheim and Ivaldi's Workshop in order to get the armor and XP needed to take out all of the Valkyries. I even found all of those bitch ass Odin's ravens.

I've never been one to even give a shit about gaming achievements but for some reason this time I was. I think because for this game it was relatively easy to do so. It was super anticlimactic though. I thought more might happen but you just get the final achievement and that's it lol ah well. At least now I can say I've completed 100% of a game in my lifetime!
good job. Does give you a sense of accomplishment
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:26 AM 11-07-2018
I don't buy that many games at full price. I usually wait for steam sales unless it's something I have been really hyped about. But this past weekend I got a wild hair and bought Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and I have to say it is pretty damn good.

I didn't play Origins, but I have played several AC games over the years and the last one I really enjoyed was Black Flag. It had gotten pretty stale. This latest installment has really come a long way.

Lots of cool weapon types to choose from. Finally someone did spear combat well. I love the spear fighting in this game. The combat has evolved to a much cooler place in general. Huge open world. Sail the high seas and do pirate shit, fight in big faction battles, have sex with an old lady, fight bounty hunters that are coming after you. I've been having fun.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:11 AM 11-08-2018
I just started playing AC Origins for the first time this week. I played for a bit, got the feel for it, then started a new game on Nightmare difficulty.

I'm 5 hours in and just finished the prologue (I think I have anyway - I completed the first main mission, haven't seen the title screen yet). This game is huge and very, very fun.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:12 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I just started playing AC Origins for the first time this week. I played for a bit, got the feel for it, then started a new game on Nightmare difficulty.

I'm 5 hours in and just finished the prologue (I think I have anyway - I completed the first main mission, haven't seen the title screen yet). This game is huge and very, very fun.
I absolutely loved AC:O. It's massive, beautiful and fluid as hell. Combine all that with my interest in ancient Egypt and I was pretty much guaranteed to be hooked.

Also, it's probably got the best voice acting in the series. The guy who voiced Bayek fucking killed it.

Enjoy the game, bro. Don't want to get too far ahead for you but I'm hearing Odyssey is even better. I can't wait for the price drop on that one.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:14 PM 11-08-2018
Fallout 76 next week!
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:14 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Fallout 76 next week!
refunded that shit quick, huge negative on that one
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:41 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Fallout 76 next week!
Can't wait! At first I thought it would be boring without mods but I played it and the longer I did the more hooked I got. The world is huge and lots to do in it. Ghost Recon will occupy my time until next week. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 02:37 AM 11-09-2018
I absolutely loved AC:O. It's massive, beautiful and fluid as hell. Combine all that with my interest in ancient Egypt and I was pretty much guaranteed to be hooked.

Also, it's probably got the best voice acting in the series. The guy who voiced Bayek fucking killed it.

Enjoy the game, bro. Don't want to get too far ahead for you but I'm hearing Odyssey is even better. I can't wait for the price drop on that one.
I made it to AC:Brotherhood before taking a break and not really returning to follow up. My PC isn't up to spec for Odyssey but the game play I've seen looks pretty darn good. I think the switch from Ezio is what caused me not to return.

Great franchise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 AM 11-09-2018

I absolutely love the combat and turning up the difficulty to Nightmare was exactly what it needed. It's certainly no Dark Souls but the combat is fluid, intuitive, and punishing if you button mash. I put about 20 hours in on Normal difficulty before moving up and I love the game so much more now.

Last night I really learned my lesson about wandering on the highest difficulty. I headed out to explore a couple of ? north of the Yamu temple that I had visited before when I first got the game. I got just north of the river, not even 200m from the temple and decided to shoot some antelope with my bow. I was level 10.

From out of the trees comes a pack of six level 7 hyena and I'm thinking "no problem". Um yeah, I died almost instantly after getting surrounded. LOL

The good thing is this gates the crafting too, preventing over leveling. On normal, I could hunt everything all day - hippo, crocs, whatever and just get the crafting materials I needed because there was no danger. Now, I don't dare take on 3 hippo, they'll kill me. So I have to plan my hunts and leveling my gear is taking so much longer. I'm absolutely loving the challenge.

EDIT: Forgot to add that like you, I'm an ancient history buff. I love all the games, especially Black Flag, but I've been looking forward to Egypt / Greece / Rome for a LONG time. The setting in Origins is top notch.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 252
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up