ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 39 of 256
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:03 AM 11-12-2016
Looking for some holiday games. Doom, Quantum Break, Watchdogs 2 and Hitman full season. Been waiting on that one. Any brief reviews for those titles?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:16 AM 11-14-2016
Alright last plug on Titanfall 2, it is now 29.96 at Walmart for PS4 and PC!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:36 AM 11-14-2016
Any one looking to play dishonored 2 make sure you don't get it for the PC its in the running for worse port of all time
[Reply]
Fish 10:37 AM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Alright last plug on Titanfall 2, it is now 29.96 at Walmart for PS4 and PC!
I'm not seeing a PC sale price. Only PS4. Did you see this in person or something?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:06 AM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm not seeing a PC sale price. Only PS4. Did you see this in person or something?
Looks like some people are using the awl-mart app and doing store pickup to get it. Otherwise it looks like the deal might be dead for Walmart on PC.
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:53 PM 11-28-2016
If you haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, (came out a few weeks ago for PS4) I highly recommend you do. It was out a year ago for XB1 and PC, (stupid move by the devs) so I'm just now getting around to it.
Excellent game. The setting isn't as nice as the previous title, (takes place in Syria) but the story, graphics and sound is improved.

I picked it up on Black Friday with all the DLC from GameStop for 40 bucks.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:04 PM 11-28-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
If you haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, (came out a few weeks ago for PS4) I highly recommend you do. It was out a year ago for XB1 and PC, (stupid move by the devs) so I'm just now getting around to it.
Excellent game. The setting isn't as nice as the previous title, (takes place in Syria) but the story, graphics and sound is improved.

I picked it up on Black Friday with all the DLC from GameStop for 40 bucks.
Ms finnaced a huge portion of the game for exclusivity it's also a dream port on pc
[Reply]
Miles 12:09 AM 11-29-2016
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
I never play the single player on the multiplayer war games, and unequivocally BF1 has the best I've played yet. Highly recommend for $35.

I'm picking up the PS4 pro today, anyone else?
How has the PS4 pro been? Looking to make the switch at some point after I saw what the HDR update did with my PS4.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 02:58 AM 11-29-2016
Originally Posted by Miles:
How has the PS4 pro been? Looking to make the switch at some point after I saw what the HDR update did with my PS4.
I could never go back as it takes advantage of my Sony Xbr75x940d's power, and makes a game like Ratchet & Clank look like Pixar. I also notice faster load times and love the options for better frame rate and or visuals in a game like the Witness. Then you add in the fact that games not yet out are going to be built with a PS4 pro patch built in, improved VR experience, & Netflix in 4K and it's a no brainer for me. I put my OG PS4 in the kids playroom and haven't looked back.

One note- as an early adopter there were some kinks to work out with settings between the tv and the pro, but with those handled I couldn't imagine going back.
[Reply]
Miles 03:28 AM 11-29-2016
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
I could never go back as it takes advantage of my Sony Xbr75x940d's power, and makes a game like Ratchet & Clank look like Pixar. I also notice faster load times and love the options for better frame rate and or visuals in a game like the Witness. Then you add in the fact that games not yet out are going to be built with a PS4 pro patch built in, improved VR experience, & Netflix in 4K and it's a no brainer for me. I put my OG PS4 in the kids playroom and haven't looked back.

One note- as an early adopter there were some kinks to work out with settings between the tv and the pro, but with those handled I couldn't imagine going back.
Big thanks for helping me justify the upgrade and annoyed I missed out on the deals on Sunday. I have a Samsung 65 JS9500 which is also capable of all the 4K HDR goodness.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:09 AM 11-29-2016
I bought the following games for PC during the Autumn sale on Steam. (today is the last sale day)

Crawl -9
Gang Beasts -7
Stronghold HD -9
Behold -7

Stronghold HD is an update for the 2001 computer game. classic game for cheap.

Behold is a twin stick shooter where you play as a Beholder monster. you use your multiple eyes to shoot rays at waves of attackers. this is a very cheap game but put together well.

Gang Beasts is in Early Access. its a physics based wrestling game with local co-op. (no single player, no online multi-player but both are planned)

Crawl is Early Access. it is a beat-em-up dungeon crawler for 4 players. you compete with the other players. the goal is to explore the dungeon, upgrade your character and find the boss. once you beat the boss, the game is concluded. it is short but has a lot of replay value. the dungeons are populated with monsters that the other players choose. the monsters evolve and can be upgraded too.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:14 AM 11-29-2016
I picked up Rocket League, and Homeworld Remastered during the sale. Haven't played Homeworld yet, but have been driving around like an idiot trying to bump a ball into a net in Rocket League. I'm pretty bad at it, but it's fun. I watched a couple of videos of the pros playing it, and they just blow my mind how good they are.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:14 AM 11-29-2016
I'm enjoying the shit out of Dishonored 2.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:00 PM 11-29-2016
Gang beasts is ****in hillarious

and it definitely has online multiplayer..
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:49 PM 11-29-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Gang beasts is ****in hillarious

and it definitely has online multiplayer..
oh. I see I need to opt in to the unstable build. sweet.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 256
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up