ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 41
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
petegz28 11:34 AM 02-07-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
What about Laurel? The isn't she was Oliver's main love interest in the comics
I believe when they first showed Oliver at the cemetery he says "I killed him" or "I killed them"...right?
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:07 PM 02-07-2016
What about Laurel? The isn't she was Oliver's main love interest in the comics
No, "Laurel" doesn't exist in the comics. If we're going by names then his main love interest should be her mom lol

Originally Posted by listopencil:
Does the third season pick up and get good? I watched the first two and I thought it was enjoyable enough but a bit too much on the emo side. I started watching the first episode of season three...man. Seems like 10 minutes of show and then someone stands there misty eyed for 5 minutes while dramatic music plays. I got into some other shows and haven't watched anything past that.
Yep, the first couple season where it's "dark" (ESPECIALLY the first season) is tough to watch. It gets a lot better when they take it easy and don't take themselves too seriously which starts in the 3rd season. There's still overly dramatic plot lines but it's way more balanced now.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:03 PM 02-07-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
No, "Laurel" doesn't exist in the comics. If we're going by names then his main love interest should be her mom lol

Yep, the first couple season where it's "dark" (ESPECIALLY the first season) is tough to watch. It gets a lot better when they take it easy and don't take themselves too seriously which starts in the 3rd season. There's still overly dramatic plot lines but it's way more balanced now.
Lol oh OK I thought she went by Laurel and her real name was Diane
[Reply]
kccrow 06:23 PM 02-08-2016
Lol oh OK I thought she went by Laurel and her real name was Diane
Dinah Laurel Lance, but her mom's name was Dinah so she went by Laurel. IIRC. I could be wrong, that happens sometimes.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:40 PM 02-10-2016
Looks like major shit is about to go down. Nissa disbanding the league and Malcolm telling Darhk about William. One handed Malcolm pissed again
[Reply]
007 10:51 PM 02-10-2016
I'll say it again...

Originally Posted by Guru:
I'm not sure that it is any of them. Why would it just be Oliver standing over the grave with Barry walking up behind him? If it was any of those characters I would think there would be more there than just him and Barry with Felicity sitting in the limo. Nobody from the cast makes any sense at all. There would just be more people there. Plus, why was Barry there at all? gotta be Ollies kid. its the only thing that makes sense.

[Reply]
Ragged Robin 12:28 AM 02-11-2016
dumb how Merlin is so easily beat

also, what the fuck is up with the lame ass flashbacks?? so pointless now
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:01 AM 02-11-2016

also, what the fuck is up with the lame ass flashbacks?? so pointless now
Yeah I'm not a fan of the flashbacks anymore. Also I was surprised how Merlin didn't put up a fight
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:03 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
I'll say it again...
Looks like you may be right which would also cause a rift between Oliver and Felicity since he never told her. Felicity mom already has her mind set that no one ever changes too cause of her dad so she's already edgy
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:34 AM 02-11-2016
The Head of the Demon life, where any League assassin could challenge for the ring at any time, made him soft or something.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:55 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
The Head of the Demon life, where any League assassin could challenge for the ring at any time, made him soft or something.
That or Oliver is now that much better. He did beat Raz Algual who Merlin was afraid of.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:46 AM 02-11-2016
I go back to my original thought...it's William in the grave....
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:49 AM 02-12-2016
Tried to do a bit much this week. Get they were trying to reset several storylines but it was too much for one hour. Came off sloppy and abrupt.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:27 PM 02-13-2016
Any thoughts that the grave is for Det. lance? Doesn't that grave seem too big for a child?
[Reply]
kccrow 08:45 AM 02-14-2016
Any thoughts that the grave is for Det. lance? Doesn't that grave seem too big for a child?
Yeah, I had mentioned that earlier in the thread. Just doesn't look like a child's grave. Also, he's talking to the grave saying "I brought this darkness into our city, it's my responsibility to end it." I don't think he'd be talking like that to his dead kid that also happens to live in another city.

I still feel like its Det. Lance.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 41
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up