ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 32
« First < 192526272829 303132 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:45 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I don’t think Watson is upset with Caserio, it’s thats Easterby guy
He's mad about the whole situation. He was promised something and the fucktard owner went back on his word. I dont blame him for being pissed.

I think hiring the coach he wants is the only way to fix things.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:51 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
He's mad about the whole situation. He was promised something and the fucktard owner went back on his word. I dont blame him for being pissed.

I think hiring the coach he wants is the only way to fix things.
The last thing I read said he doesn't care about Easterby or the HC now, he has a problem with Cal McNair and Cal McNair would have to fire himself to make Watson happy.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:26 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The last thing I read said he doesn't care about Easterby or the HC now, he has a problem with Cal McNair and Cal McNair would have to fire himself to make Watson happy.
I read something similar. I still believe that IF they hire the guy he wanted all along as coach (EB) and IF that coach can convince him things are different, then he'll stick it out.

He's been there all this time and just got paid. If they shows him its a new day from the BOB era then I think Watson will give them another chance.

I dont know if he is a "brand" guy, but its a terrible look if they hire the coach he wants and he still forces a trade.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:29 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I read something similar. I still believe that IF they hire the guy he wanted all along as coach (EB) and IF that coach can convince him things are different, then he'll stick it out.

He's been there all this time and just got paid. If they shows him its a new day from the BOB era then I think Watson will give them another chance.

I dont know if he is a "brand" guy, but its a terrible look if they hire the coach he wants and he still forces a trade.
Except that the GM Easterby hired was the guy BOB tried to hire. Houston almost did too but were busted for tampering. Houston can fire Easterby easily but they're stuck with Caserio.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:10 PM 01-18-2021
If Bienemy takes that job it's obvious he is a trash candidate.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:12 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If Bienemy takes that job it's obvious he is a trash candidate.
Ridiculous assertion.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:41 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ridiculous assertion.
Bullshit. That organization is a disaster. No good candidate should even think about that job.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:50 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Bullshit. That organization is a disaster. No good candidate should even think about that job.
Deshaun Watson means you can turn that thing into a winner pretty quickly. The organization is a disaster, but you're starting with the most important piece: a Top 5 QB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:55 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Deshaun Watson means you can turn that thing into a winner pretty quickly. The organization is a disaster, but you're starting with the most important piece: a Top 5 QB.
Have you not been paying attention to what's been going on there?
[Reply]
Faceman 04:12 PM 01-18-2021
Here is the problem with the Texans. When Easterby came onboard, soon GM Brian Gaine was fired for an undisclosed HR issue. They had the tampering with Caserio after it. So, they go into a season without a GM, with O'Brien as the basically GM and Easterby assisting. That's where the problems really started. Easterby should not have been anywhere near the Football personnel side. He did things that fostered distrust and were CREEPY. When BoB got fired, things got worse because he was acting GM. Yes, Easterby basically got McNair to hire Caserio to protect his job (it was seriously in jeopardy). Caserio is respected and qualified. He was not the issue, the process was. Now it is up to Caserio to calm things down....push Easterby out of the spotlight and keep Cal McNair from talking...LOL.

Hiring Eric B. will help with Watson. Caserio and Eric B. can work on the football side to rebuild the trust in the team with the players and fanbase (who are ready to storm NRG like Trumpers and the Capital...LOL.

McNair does not like the spotlight, so getting out of it is easy. Easterby is also like a cockroach.....doesn't like the light. He would deal with administrative stuff of the football stuff. People want him gone, but until then, you keep him away from the on field stuff.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:15 PM 01-18-2021
ESPN and FoxSports have both been running the story that Watson has probably played his last game in HOU all day now.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:28 PM 01-18-2021
That laremy tunsil trade has turned out to be an absolute disaster. The rebuild is likely delayed a couple years because of that.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:32 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
That laremy tunsil trade has turned out to be an absolute disaster. The rebuild is likely delayed a couple years because of that.
That and the Hopkins trade. It's amazing how much BOB ruined that team.
[Reply]
joethomas 04:45 PM 01-18-2021
Houston has tested positive for Patriot castoffs. Unfortunately it's almost always fatal.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:03 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Faceman:
Here is the problem with the Texans. When Easterby came onboard, soon GM Brian Gaine was fired for an undisclosed HR issue. They had the tampering with Caserio after it. So, they go into a season without a GM, with O'Brien as the basically GM and Easterby assisting. That's where the problems really started. Easterby should not have been anywhere near the Football personnel side. He did things that fostered distrust and were CREEPY. When BoB got fired, things got worse because he was acting GM. Yes, Easterby basically got McNair to hire Caserio to protect his job (it was seriously in jeopardy). Caserio is respected and qualified. He was not the issue, the process was. Now it is up to Caserio to calm things down....push Easterby out of the spotlight and keep Cal McNair from talking...LOL.

Hiring Eric B. will help with Watson. Caserio and Eric B. can work on the football side to rebuild the trust in the team with the players and fanbase (who are ready to storm NRG like Trumpers and the Capital...LOL.

McNair does not like the spotlight, so getting out of it is easy. Easterby is also like a cockroach.....doesn't like the light. He would deal with administrative stuff of the football stuff. People want him gone, but until then, you keep him away from the on field stuff.
I don't think getting out of this is at all easy. Houston can get rid of Easterby but you can't easily get rid of Caserio this soon. And Caserio is associated with both Easterby and BOB. Not to mention he's a byproduct of the patriot way I'm guessing Watson resents by now.

I mean, I guess you could neuter Caserio the way Arthur blank did to Dimitroff. But that's it ideal. And I'm sure Watson sees through any pandering.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 32
« First < 192526272829 303132 >
Up