ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ToxSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:53 AM 05-06-2024
I know, i know. Some of you are just way too cool to listen to rap music. But these are two rap heavyweights going hard at each other and the hip-hop world has been on fire because of it.

And it's the offseason and there aint shit to talk about.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 09:13 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
I know, i know. Some of you are just way too cool to listen to rap music. But these are two rap heavyweights going hard at each other and the hip-hop world has been on fire because of it.

And it's the offseason and there aint shit to talk about.
I prefer Easy E and Ice Cube against NWA
[Reply]
Katipan 09:19 PM 05-06-2024
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:35 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.
I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:39 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels:
I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?
Because all Em did was repeat what MGK said and we saw that in 8 mile already.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:36 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels:
I will humbly accept that consolation prize
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:09 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.

Please stop lol. Eminem turned MGK into this thing.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:17 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Please stop lol. Eminem turned MGK into this thing.
Did Drake write that?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:54 AM 05-06-2024
Metro Boomin releases free to use beat so everyone can get in on making their own Drake diss track. His troll game is hard.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:55 AM 05-06-2024
Most of the songs have sucked it's been a pretty boring listen IMO
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:55 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You suck. "Not like us" is a banger.

And The Heart Part 6 is just....oooof.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:30 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
You suck. "Not like us" is a banger.

And The Heart Part 6 is just....oooof.
My vinyls knock bro just got this the other day
Attached: vinyl.jpg (94.7 KB) 
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:55 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
all these people suck
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:56 AM 05-06-2024
I had assumed Mod socks was too old for this. Shame on me.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up