ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Tom Brady is a racist.
RealSNR 07:32 PM 09-19-2020
He loves his white guys. Especially the ones who came from NFL draft squalor just like he did. Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and now.... Scotty fucking Miller? The average height among all those dudes put together could land that person their own midget show on TLC.

Last week... can only manage to get Mike fucking Evans the ball once for 2 yards? Oh, but the chemistry isn't there yet. Seriously? He couldn't get the chemistry going with Mike Evans but he could with Scotty fucking Miller? This would be like Mahomes dishing the ball to Gehrig Dieter more times than he did Tyreek Hill in his Week 1 start in 2018.

How come all those white dudes got the stats, Tom? How come N'keal Harry couldn't get it rolling with you last year but you were fine throwing to Julian Edelman and his bruised injured vagina for half the season? How come you haven't gotten a single black WR since Randy Moss 1000 yards in a season, but you're just fine chucking that rock to shitty stupid Julian Edelman, Tom? You do know he's actually not all that good, right? Why is it when you did have a 1000 yard black WR it had to be with possibly the most gifted athlete to play the position in Randy Moss?

Is it because you want guys to be "Tom Brady open"? You're not giving them a chance, Tom. No, I think there's something else at work here, Tom. It's not them. It's not Belishit. It's you, Tom.

Diddling children isn't enough, Tom? You had to also hate black people? Sad, dude.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:34 PM 09-19-2020
He’s a SON FRENCHER.
[Reply]
eDave 08:38 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No offense, but the only definitive way to prove onself an idiot in a thread like this is to take it serious. . . .

You just Ubeja-ed yourself.
I thought OP sounded like Ube, you say this one Ube'd himself so now I am perplexed on top of my perplexity that this was even a thread start. And I must say, it's disconcerting.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:48 PM 09-19-2020
I bet that piece of shit drinks his beer with a straw too!!!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:54 PM 09-19-2020
How do we explain Randy Moss and Deion Branch?
[Reply]
Jerok 08:55 PM 09-19-2020
Brady's not a threat anymore. I think Lamar Jackson is a racist.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Clearly Uncle Tom house boys, parade a few tokens around as an example for the rest of the slaves
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by A8bil:
Randy Moss?
You and your other Patriot friend should take reading lessons. And also cultural sensitivity training, you racist.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Can you fucking read?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:06 PM 09-19-2020
Can anybody tell me why Tom is so fucking obsessed with getting the ball to shitty Scotty Millers of the NFL? He sure does like to throw to those type of players a lot, doesn't he?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:07 PM 09-19-2020
He hasn't adopted any black children to suck his face too like his own kid clearly racist pedo.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:10 PM 09-19-2020
Little white guys get him hard.
[Reply]
wazu 09:29 PM 09-19-2020
They had a great young ascending talent at TE with O.J. Howard. Anybody know why the Bucs had to lure a white TE out of retirement shortly after signing Brady?
[Reply]
crispystl 09:33 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
My hope is when the Chiefs travel down to TB they finally crush out the Brady/Gronk hype. Like a cigarette.

Kudos to them for the rings they wear but it's time to replace them.
Yeah like one you smoke 3/4s of the way and grind it out with your heel.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:44 PM 09-19-2020
He's a Trump supporter so isn't that enough to make him a racist?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:49 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He played for more than a decade for the patriots and in every single game his helmet had a white guy on it. Not once did it have a black guy or any other race. What does that tell us?
Not to defend Brady, but, it was a grey guy on his helmet.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up