ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:51 PM 09-13-2020
I really wish the NFL could find ways to get rid of shitty owners. There's nothing worse than a team like the lions who only care to be just good enough to sell enough tickets. Just remarkable how consistently mediocre they've been for a decade.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:55 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Maybe so, but Aaron Jones is really good too.

I don’t doubt that depth is hurting for them. But the whole “Rodgers has no weapons” argument that the media loves to push nowadays is laughable to me considering he has a top 5 receiver and a top 7 or 8 running back on his offense. Not to mention the best left tackle in the league.
Yeah, it’s top heavy. Adams and Jones then a bunch of JAGs. It is definitely overlooked how good his o-line has always been as well. The Packers have always invested heavily to protect him.

As usual with the media it’s never as bad (or good) as they claim.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:05 PM 09-13-2020
Ravens got a lead and beat a shit team...wow soooo impressive!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:05 PM 09-13-2020
The Begals are pissing me off. Don't give this to the Dolts please.
[Reply]
Athis 05:24 PM 09-13-2020
OMG the Bengals...I feel bad for Burrow..
[Reply]
cmh6476 05:26 PM 09-13-2020
AFC west over all other divisions obviously
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:37 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Ravens got a lead and beat a shit team...wow soooo impressive!
The Ravens are really good. We know they're good. The Browns looked terrible and sloppy, but the Ravens are really good. We can be really good too while admitting that the Ravens are a formidable opponent. You don't have to be afraid of admitting other teams have talent. I promise. It'll be okay.
[Reply]
eDave 05:39 PM 09-13-2020
Hard to rank a ton of teams yet, IMO.
[Reply]
O.city 05:55 PM 09-13-2020
Chiefs ravens

Everyone else that’s played up to this point
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:01 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Ravens are really good. We know they're good. The Browns looked terrible and sloppy, but the Ravens are really good. We can be really good too while admitting that the Ravens are a formidable opponent. You don't have to be afraid of admitting other teams have talent. I promise. It'll be okay.
Yeah, they are the same team as last year but with really huge adds in Dobbins and Queen. They were really impressive today. Too soon to say on Lamar but he made a few touch passes that look like he's improved. They're a formidable opponent for sure. We will beat them most times but they're a legit #2.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:08 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I really wish the NFL could find ways to get rid of shitty owners. There's nothing worse than a team like the lions who only care to be just good enough to sell enough tickets. Just remarkable how consistently mediocre they've been for a decade.
A decade? Really?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:10 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Agreed. And Jags are very interesting.
wut
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:13 PM 09-13-2020
The Texans may be last year's Jags. Not that it mattered
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:18 PM 09-13-2020
My dumbass sat Aaron Rodgers today.

Here's to hoping Big Ben can return to his 2018 form on Mon night vs NYG.

Brady looked like shit, so did Brees.

Didn't think GB would humiliate MIN def like they did today. I hope Rodgers isn't teasing with me, I had him last season and from a FFL standpoint he was a real disappointment and at times last yr he actually looked old on the field.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:22 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
The Texans may be last year's Jags. Not that it mattered
Mahomes is a fuckin soul destroyer on the football field.

He took the soul out of JAX last yr....and prob did vs HOU in playoffs last yr and they still haven't recovered. Factor in a dumbass HC and no OL...he's gonna be battling all season.

Watson was dumb af to agree to a long term extension with HOU. The moment Hopkins was traded I would have walked right into his office and said, Bill I'm not playing for you after my contract expires because you're not serious about winning. IMO thats what Watson should have done, he deserves better.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up