ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 52
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:20 AM 09-13-2020
They are so badly wanting a Trump retaliation. At this point, I’m thinking it would be warranted to squash these violent acts with severe punishments - lethal if need be.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:22 AM 09-13-2020
Dont you dare boo support for BLM....they should be allowed to shoot police and block hospitals with impunity...

Unity my ass....

Anyone tried the new McRiot meal?

NFL and their players will ignore this....and keep selling the lie.

This is the biggest coordinated PYSOP in human history...Covid, exaggerated death count, releasing felons, Floyd and his Cinderella carriage, Minneapolis, piles of bricks, lock downs on church but marches permitted, Defund the police, cancel culture, CHAD, Portland, Forest fires....and now assassinations....Youtube, Twitter, Facebook muzzling dissent...it goes on and on.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:24 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wow. People going to the hospital and causing trouble there?

That is truly appalling.

Yep. I can't recall where I saw that - but apparently folks were blocking the entrance to the hospitals. I hope that I read it wrong - but seriously, we all pretty well know that it is probably the truth.

Ammo up.

*edit*

Here it is:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester...uties-ambushed
[Reply]
Bowser 09:26 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
They are so badly wanting a Trump retaliation. At this point, Iím thinking it would be warranted to squash these violent acts with severe punishments - lethal if need be.
Just sitting here thinking about that very question - when is enough enough? When does the insurrection act actually deserve to be put on the table as an option? Obviously this isn't a nationwide movement YET, but how long do we suffer cities being wrecked and burned, LEOs being attacked, and now hospitals being barricaded?

This is all coordinated, and they've been careful by and large to not escalate it on a grand scale, but when is it the right time to nip it all at the bud? Seems to me like we're there.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:30 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Seems like a strange thing for dc posters to celebrate.

More joy in this thread than is appropriate. And the person responsible is the shooter. You have to have a warped brain to pin it on people that are not there and never said or did anything to promote criminal acts.

Interesting that these officers are assumed to be caucasian by the joyous celebrants in this thread.

Race War?

Race War starting is an exciting thing that Trump supporters should celebrate?

Threadstarter should be banned for joyously calling for a race war.

And it is kind of shitty that you say it looks like they will probably die as if you are really hoping they will so that you can really be happy.

You or the mods should clean up that race war reference.
Dumb post. Try to be a better person, jettio.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:31 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just sitting here thinking about that very question - when is enough enough? When does the insurrection act actually deserve to be put on the table as an option? Obviously this isn't a nationwide movement YET, but how long do we suffer cities being wrecked and burned, LEOs being attacked, and now hospitals being barricaded?

This is all coordinated, and they've been careful by and large to not escalate it on a grand scale, but when is it the right time to nip it all at the bud? Seems to me like we're there.

Interesting question. Quite frankly, I think that it is (past) time to invoke the insurrection act. Either We the People stand up and put a stop this nonsense, or we are going to see, as has already started, complete and total anarchy. I believe that that is the plan.

Ammo Up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:31 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:

It canít be allowed to continue indefinitely, if these blue cities canít or wonít handle it... send in armies of feds authorized to use lethal force
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:37 AM 09-13-2020
How could anyone from the beginning support this and not see this isn’t going to end well? Supporting criminals and demonizing police what could possibly go wrong there? Mr. Mahomes you jumped right on that soapbox for George Fentanyl Floyd and Jacob Blake, what say you now? Do you have some support for the assassin? Or are you going to hold the standard company line of BLM, defund the police and systemic racism? It was just a matter of time before this was going to come back and slap you right across the face. You turn 25 yo this month start acting like an adult.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:38 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Seems like a strange thing for dc posters to celebrate.

More joy in this thread than is appropriate. And the person responsible is the shooter. You have to have a warped brain to pin it on people that are not there and never said or did anything to promote criminal acts.

Interesting that these officers are assumed to be caucasian by the joyous celebrants in this thread.

Race War?

Race War starting is an exciting thing that Trump supporters should celebrate?

Threadstarter should be banned for joyously calling for a race war.

And it is kind of shitty that you say it looks like they will probably die as if you are really hoping they will so that you can really be happy.

You or the mods should clean up that race war reference.

Sonny, you ever fought in a war? There are several of us on here that have. You do NOT want a war. However, that's not on us. It's on those people that have made the decision to bring division to the country in an effort to take the US down.

You ever kill a man? I have - many times. You do NOT want to live with that on your conscience.

No one here is cheering for any war, let alone a race war. However, this can not continue. There is a point where we reach a point of no return. It's getting closer each day. Pointing that out is not a "cheer" - it is a statement of fact.

May God help us and speak to the minds of those who seek to destroy - because if it doesn't end soon - it will be too late to turn back.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:41 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'Two wrongs don't make a right' certainly is a valuable maxim

But it's increasingly being invoked to reinforce my same old thesis, that the left thinks the people they champion are incapable of civilized behavior, so it's incumbent on the people they oppose to be doubly civilized.

Some day, it will dawn on them what a damning indictment of their own rhetoric it is.

This is correct. Itís not new and for years people have accused democrats of keeping black people ďin lineĒ but it has become much more front and center lately. All the messaging is targeted at the simple fact you are black so you must think and behave a certain way. Your emotions and behavioral responses about any situation must only be based on racial divides. So they either donít believe black people are capable of rational thought or critical thinking or they actively dissuade them from it. Either option is an indictment on how they view black people though.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:42 AM 09-13-2020
39 million libtards

What is Kilafornia?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:43 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Guessing that guy did not have a permit.

Hope they find him quickly. and punish him.

But defund the police.
If the cops had been fully defunded, this couldnít have happened!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:43 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Dumb post. Try to be a better person, jettio.
The most disappointing are the ones you KNOW are capable of better.

jettio isn't a deluded kid, he plays his game eyes wide open.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:48 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The most disappointing are the ones you KNOW are capable of better.

jettio isn't a deluded kid, he plays his game eyes wide open.
Yep.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:49 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
How could anyone from the beginning support this and not see this isnít going to end well? Supporting criminals and demonizing police what could possibly go wrong there? Mr. Mahomes you jumped right on that soapbox for George Fentanyl Floyd and Jacob Blake, what say you now? Do you have some support for the assassin? Or are you going to hold the standard company line of BLM, defund the police and systemic racism? It was just a matter of time before this was going to come back and slap you right across the face. You turn 25 yo this month start acting like an adult.

I know that the following is a stretch - but it makes a point. Back before WWII (the entry of the US) Adolph Hitler was celebrated by many on the East and West coast - hell even elite Jews. Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood) actually sold Hitler on the idea of Eugenics.

The point here? Far too often, folks grab a "crusade" and plant their flag on it - only to find out later what a mistake they had made. "Black Lies Matter" is somewhat of a romantic "crusade" right now. It's en vogue at the moment.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 52
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up