ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 52
« First < 414748495051 52 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:57 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Ah, I see your point.

Had I thought about it for a moment, I could have avoided this sub-discussion by responding ďthat doesnít sound like a race war.Ē

People thinking about things for a moment would put and end to probably 99% of accusations of racism that get made.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:01 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
People thinking about things for a moment would put and end to probably 99% of accusations of racism that get made.
Well, I donít know about the stat, but as a general proposition, that is certainly true.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:04 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
You had to scroll a post openly asking "Are there civilized black people?" to reply to me but I am sure this is all in my head. :-)

If I were you and I was trying to pretend the place I was an active mod was an absolute filled with racist pieces of shit I would have completely skipped past trying to come up with some half winded excuse as to why those cops being shot was not mentioned either.

At this point you are just scrolling past racists to not even try and defend anything. Which makes perfect sense because none of it is defensible.

Do you need a Q drop to help you have conversations with other people?
What makes you think you're not the biggest racist on this board? Don't think your white quilt shades you being a terrible racist.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:29 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ok, pay attention here -

You know all the news sources you go to? Well, go to the other ones that are deemed "the bad guys" by the sources you watch, and compare notes from the two. I'm not sure if you have it in you to do this, but I've just given you what you were asking for.
I consume a lot of content that focuses on debunking the major right wing figures. I also spend a good amount of time on here dealing with all of you knuckle heads. If just listening to conservatives is all you want then you can't say I'm in any sort of echo chamber.

Originally Posted by :
Are they "crazy", or are you just too afraid to watch some independents with world class investigative and sourcing abilities claw away at your cognitive dissonance? No need to answer, that was rhetorical.
This wasn't directed towards me, but this is what I'm asking. The right loves to call out journalists and news outlets for being "biased", so I'd like to hear who you think is doing fair and balanced journalism.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:30 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
What do you will "probably be there"

You are right here every single time I get on this board.

Don't play games like you have anything worth while in your life that you won't be obsessed with every post in this section of this message board.

You don't even do a lack of compassion well. Very disappointing.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:25 PM 09-30-2020
The got him, Deonte Lee Murray. Still no picture.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:28 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
I think we can all picture Deonte.
[Reply]
SFfan79 03:33 PM 09-30-2020
Did they shoot him on sight?
[Reply]
ping2000 03:36 PM 09-30-2020
Has gang ties. Shocked!!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:39 PM 09-30-2020
Maybe that's because the shooter is a Deep State operative meant to sow social unrest, and there is no "Deonte Lee Murray". :-)
[Reply]
threebag02 03:48 PM 09-30-2020
Covid masks play well with hiding these fucks identity. Fuck the masks and fuck the goddamn criminals. Should be a shoot to kill when stupid fucks like this want to win stupid prizes.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:16 PM 09-30-2020
Neat a new BLM hero. Need to get all behind this NFL. Say his name!!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:23 PM 09-30-2020
Just doing his just civil duty of attempting to abolish the police. I mean it’s not like that hasn’t been protested for the last 3.5 months. Thanks
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 04:26 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Gang bangin at 36...fucking loser.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:50 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Over/under on how many cities burn if he was shot dead by the police?
[Reply]
Page 51 of 52
« First < 414748495051 52 >
Up