ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 52
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Otter 12:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, somehow Clay is now the assassin that pulled the trigger, the actual scumbags blocking the hospital are now replaced with boogeyman Trump who is "expressing hope" the officers die.

Talk about bending reality. :-)
I often wonder if people like jettio and his fellow libtards actually believe what they are saying or if their just trying to piss on your back and convince you it's raining.

Congrats jettio, you fit in the former.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by ghak99:
You're not this dumb, which means you're just a real piece of shit.
He's both.
[Reply]
jettio 12:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He's flat out lying because he knows right from wrong, and he hates who is in the right and in the wrong at the moment. So he deceitfully infers false motives and arguments in an attempt to shfit the discourse.

He poisons the discourse with a wildly unfair inference, and then everyone else is supposed to hup-to and argue the merits of his well-poisoning inference instead of the matter at hand.
So why did Trump talk about the officers dying and the death penalty when they are alive and getting the best efforts of the first responders and medical personnel?

Pretty clear Trump wants the worst possible outcome for the officers, because he has the same mind**** as Clay and thinks he can make political hay.
[Reply]
Otter 12:51 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So why did Trump talk about the officers dying and the death penalty when they are alive and getting the best efforts of the first responders and medical personnel?

Pretty clear Trump wants the worst possible outcome for the officers, because he has the same mindfuck as Clay and thinks he can make political hay.
The babble of a libtard in his death throws of realizing his party and the ones it supports are the evil doers.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:51 PM 09-13-2020
Pretty clear Trump wants the worst possible outcome for the officers, because he has the same mind**** as Clay and thinks he can make political hay.
:-)!!1
[Reply]
jettio 12:53 PM 09-13-2020
Yep, somehow Clay is now the assassin that pulled the trigger, the actual scumbags blocking the hospital are now replaced with boogeyman Trump who is "expressing hope" the officers die.

Talk about bending reality. :-)
Trump is not replacing the asshole protestors, he just has one thing in common with them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:54 PM 09-13-2020
Political hay was made the day BLM started.

This is the end result.

To destroy political violence, you must elect a politician who will destroy the politics that started the violence.

If I wanted to "use" the officers for political gain (I don't), they're far more valuable to me and Trump alive than dead.

You are an illogical BLM Thug apologist who deserves to be ruled by Republicans for 16 years.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:55 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I often wonder if people like jettio and his fellow libtards actually believe what they are saying or if their just trying to piss on your back and convince you it's raining.

Congrats jettio, you fit in the former.
It is obvious the Dems have no intention on debating any real issues. They keep throwing out looney, easily debunked lies, knowing the media will give them a pass.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:57 PM 09-13-2020
Trump is not replacing the asshole protestors, he just has one thing in common with them.
Just stop digging your grave on here. You made a post that was a flat-out lie and got called on it.

The shooter and the thugs blocking the hospital are responsible- Not Clay or Trump.
[Reply]
jettio 12:58 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
The babble of a libtard in his death throws of realizing his party and the ones it supports are the evil doers.
So do you agree with Clay and and apparently every other GOP voter in the dc subforum that law enforcement aligns itself with the whites in the race war that is underway?

I think law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with the law abiding people no matter race or political party of the law abiding people and that the law abiding include people of all races, religions and political beliefs.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Political hay was made the day BLM started.

This is the end result.

To destroy political violence, you must elect a politician who will destroy the politics that started the violence.

If I wanted to "use" the officers for political gain (I don't), they're far more valuable to me and Trump alive than dead.

You are an illogical BLM Thug apologist who deserves to be ruled by Republicans for 16 years.
It is obvious the Dems have no intention on debating any real issues. They keep throwing out looney, easily debunked lies, knowing the media will give them a pass.
He's utterly worthless. It's sad, but it is what it is. Any further engagement is just oxygen for his hate. Deprive his oxygen, he's forfeited the eligibility.
[Reply]
Otter 01:04 PM 09-13-2020
So do you agree with Clay and and apparently every other GOP voter in the dc subforum that law enforcement aligns itself with the whites in the race war that is underway?

I think law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with the law abiding people no matter race or political party of the law abiding people and that the law abiding include people of all races, religions and political beliefs.
I agree that you're mentally ill, brainwashed, or a psycho/sociopath that doesn't realize people see through your lies and intent. You're at the extreme end of libtardism, congrats on you're achievement.

Take your pick. There's truth in all outcomes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:06 PM 09-13-2020
He's utterly worthless. It's sad, but it is what it is. Any further engagement is just oxygen for his hate. Deprive his oxygen, he's forfeited the eligibility.
This
[Reply]
Otter 01:10 PM 09-13-2020
Duly noted
[Reply]
2bikemike 01:12 PM 09-13-2020

No it is the BLM and the race baiters who align Blacks against the LEO. They pour gasoline on the racism fire and watch the flames burn.

It is the Lebron's, Al Sharpton's and their ilk who keep pushing this narrative.

All of these incidents that has prompted the riots over the past decade started with a person breaking the law (not law abiding) They get the cops called on them and then resist/fight with the cops. (Also not Law Abiding) Then when things go bad, which they usually do, You have idiots like Lebron crying about how his people are being hunted by the white man.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 52
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up