ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 52
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Donger 11:49 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why are you trying to blame Trump?
I'm not blaming Trump for the riots at all.
[Reply]
Otter 11:49 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why are you trying to blame Trump?
Someone snuck into Donger's house while asleep, hit him with the ol' ether rag and gave him the McDonalds drive thru version of the libtard lobotomy.

It's a shame.
[Reply]
Donger 11:50 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Someone snuck into Donger's house while asleep, hit him with the ol' ether rag and gave him the drive thru version of the libtard lobotomy.

It's a shame.
Bad timing award, awarded.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:53 AM 09-13-2020
An FBI spokesman said earlier this morning that the FBI stood willing to assist in any way possible.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:55 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why isn't Trump sending in federal assistance?
And do what? Post a guard outside of every cop vehicle while it's occupied or guard hospitals?
[Reply]
Donger 11:56 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
An FBI spokesman said earlier this morning that the FBI stood willing to assist in any way possible.
The FBI should be dissolved!!! DEPP STATEZX!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:56 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Nice "Unity" from the thugs blocking the hospital so the fallen officers could not get in. Chanting "let them die!"
The unity of millionaire Athletes supporting a group that chants, “Eat the rich.” Only a dumbass that drives a Lamborghini would support a group that wants to defund the police.
[Reply]
Donger 11:56 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
And do what? Post a guard outside of every cop vehicle while it's occupied or guard hospitals?
That was a general question, not specific to LA and this horrible incident.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:59 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
The FBI should be dissolved!!! DEPP STATEZX!!
How stupid.

I don't know of anybody who condemns the rank and file FBI. No one holds animosity towards them.

The leaders at the top is where corruption is questioned.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:01 PM 09-13-2020
Send in the Operation LeGend group that they sent to Kansas City. In just over a month they arrested 36 people on homicide charges from open cases not solved by the KCPD.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:03 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Trump seems to be waiting for something else, I guess.
He's doing a fantastic job of showing which state officials are particularly anti-American, I'll give him that.
[Reply]
Donger 12:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
How stupid.

I don't know of anybody who condemns the rank and file FBI. No one holds animosity towards them.

The leaders at the top is where corruption is questioned.
A few people here have called for exactly that.
[Reply]
Donger 12:05 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's doing a fantastic job of showing which state officials are particularly anti-American, I'll give him that.
So, "Yeah! Get 'em!" instead of "law and order."
[Reply]
jettio 12:19 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Stop playing dumb & being dishonest no he didn't. Us normal people want cops to be safe and ALIVE.

THe fact is, BLM has blood on their hands. Its a dangerous movement.
Law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with the law abiding no matter the race, religion or political party of the law abiding.

It is not right to joyously celebrate officers getting shot and hope the officers die, whether it is protestors, threadstarter or Trump hoping to have a death penalty eligible crime to exploit.

I hope the officers survive and are able to recover and enjoy their families and the rest of their lives.

Clay and Trump and the protestors at the hospital have expressed hope that the officers die. but nearly every other law-abiding person is hoping for survival and recovery.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:23 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with the law abiding no matter the race, religion or political party of the law abiding.

It is not right to joyously celebrate officers getting shot and hope the officers die, whether it is protestors, threadstarter or Trump hoping to have a death penalty eligible crime to exploit.

I hope the officers survive and are able to recover and enjoy their families and the rest of their lives.

Clay and Trump and the protestors at the hospital have expressed hope that the officers die. but nearly every other law-abiding person is hoping for survival and recovery.
When did Trump "express hope the officers die?"
[Reply]
Page 12 of 52
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up