ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 52
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Pogue 11:05 AM 09-13-2020

FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris doesn't have the back of law enforcement.

As SF DA, 3 days after a cop was killed, she refused to pursue the death penalty for the killer.

“[Harris] had just taken justice from us” -- widow of police officer killed by gang memberpic.twitter.com/8zGSiKOyxz

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
jettio 11:09 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You want to respond to this with passive-aggressive sophist games, that's on you. I'm not all that interested in indulging your bullshit.
Apologies for the parts of prior post that seems passive aggressive.

How about this edit of my prior post.
What part of my "argument" is "shit" according to you?

Clay made an argument?

What was the argument that Clay made?

Please restate Clay's argument as you understand it.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:20 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yep! Just like how Trump gave everyone Rona....:-)

Who thinks something so stupid like that?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:21 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Apologies for the parts of prior post that seems passive aggressive.

How about this edit of my prior post.
What part of my "argument" is "shit" according to you?

Clay made an argument?

What was the argument that Clay made?

Please restate Clay's argument as you understand it.
Clay has already said what he said.
You have already mischaracterized it how you did.
It's all already in the thread.
I'm not going to summarize it, just to give you another bite at the apple of mischaracterization.

Live with your decision, or revise it. Whatever you find satisfactory.

That's what I'm doing. I gave my response and stand by it. I have no interest in an endless shitty game of 'tell me why my interpretation is wrong, and tell me why this isn't this and that isn't that, . . . explain it again, blah, blah, blah.'
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 09-13-2020
Why isn't Trump sending in federal assistance?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:28 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
They have demonized all law enforcement, White people and anybody who supports them. They speak up for people that have made all the wrong choices and crucify the ones who’ve made good decisions.
Well said.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:29 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Clay is celebrating the event and he has one thing in common with the asshole protesters who showed up at the hospital, they all hoped that the officers would die.
Stop playing dumb & being dishonest no he didn't. Us normal people want cops to be safe and ALIVE.

THe fact is, BLM has blood on their hands. Its a dangerous movement.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:32 AM 09-13-2020
This is seriously so sad and my heart goes out to those officers & their families.

As for the shooter...absolute evil coward. Hope the shooter rots in hell forever.
[Reply]
ping2000 11:33 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why isn't Trump sending in federal assistance?
No matter what he does or doesn't do you would hate it. We know you hate Trump. We get it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 11:35 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
No matter what he does or doesn't do you would hate it. We know you hate Trump. We get it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
No, I wouldn't mind federal assistance being deployed.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:37 AM 09-13-2020
No, I wouldn't mind federal assistance being deployed.
I said it earlier - when is enough actually enough? Blocking hospital access might be a good event to start considering up-ing the federal response, especially if these pissant governors don't have the balls to act as they should.
[Reply]
Otter 11:39 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
****ing coward. I hope they find whoever did this and fill them full of lead.
Too easy.

We've given these terrorists enough space and time to go away.

Gloves off time.

Let's try not to conveniently forget which politicians supported these groups in the process through media sleight of hand and diversion in the process.
[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I said it earlier - when is enough actually enough? Blocking hospital access might be a good event to start considering up-ing the federal response, especially if these pissant governors don't have the balls to act as they should.
Trump seems to be waiting for something else, I guess.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:45 AM 09-13-2020
Nice "Unity" from the thugs blocking the hospital so the fallen officers could not get in. Chanting "let them die!"
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:47 AM 09-13-2020
Trump seems to be waiting for something else, I guess.
Why are you trying to blame Trump?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 52
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up