ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>B1G Could be playing football starting in October
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-01-2020
Dan Patrick Show
@dpshow
“From source: If conference can pass updated safety measures and procedures, Big Ten targeting Oct. 10 to start football season.” - Dan Patrick

This came after the president met with B1G commish Kevin Warren. Warren's son plays for Mississippi St and they will be playing in September.

Also:

TV partners have already green-lighted any decision that B1G presidents and Kevin Warren decide on, but bigger networks Fox Sports and ESPN/ABC are also pushing for October start, per source.

Big Ten will only get partial TV revenue if they delay until Thanksgiving or later.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:49 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nebraskas president was caught on a hot mic this morning saying there will be an announcement tonight that the Huskers and B1G will be playing football soon.

A reporter in Milwaukee has confirmed it start date will be Oct 17th which still makes all teams eligible for the playoffs
Such a joke of a season. Unless all power 5 conferences are planning on playing, any championship doesn't count.

I don't expect them to get through it, though, with the cold and flu season coming.

I'm worried for Nebraska though. They might go Ofer.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:51 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

That's just the Frost effect bro. Hope they don't they might try to poach Les Miles.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That's just the Frost effect bro. Hope they don't they might try to poach Les Miles.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:24 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Such a joke of a season. Unless all power 5 conferences are planning on playing, any championship doesn't count.

I don't expect them to get through it, though, with the cold and flu season coming.

You wear salmon colored shorts cheer for Iowa football and KU basketball. You've never been right other than when the GHB worked Hootie.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:09 PM 09-16-2020
You wear salmon colored shorts cheer for Iowa football and KU basketball. You've never been right other than when the GHB worked Hootie.
You don't have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:46 PM 09-17-2020
Coach Frost lost his dad today :-)

Nice words from coach Ferentz and a nice tribute to Larry Frost

https://twitter.com/1011Sports/statu...647083009?s=09
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:31 AM 09-19-2020

Here’s the full schedule for the Big Ten season starting October 24 pic.twitter.com/jfinQIlXVD

— Tom VanHaaren (@TomVH) September 19, 2020

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 09-19-2020
Brutal fucking schedule I was cool with not playing this years team is gonna be trash
[Reply]
Pablo 11:22 AM 09-19-2020
Ohio state gonna hang 80 on corn that first week. Really bust a nut.

Rest of those week one matchups don't do anything for me.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:23 PM 09-19-2020
Brutal ****ing schedule I was cool with not playing this years team is gonna be trash
Always has been for you since coming to the big 10.

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:08 PM 09-19-2020
Nebraska opening at Ohio State and also getting Wisconsin and Penn State among their first four games.

Savage revenge move by the Big 10.
[Reply]
alanm 01:36 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Nebraska opening at Ohio State and also getting Wisconsin and Penn State among their first four games.

Savage revenge move by the Big 10.
Bring it on. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 01:48 PM 09-19-2020
Ohio State is gonna unload so unmercifully that first week that it's definitely gonna break the will of corn. Frost fully in effect.

It's like they gave Mandingo a smedium pocket pussy to start the season off.
[Reply]
alanm 01:58 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Ohio State is gonna unload so unmercifully that first week that it's definitely gonna break the will of corn. Frost fully in effect.

It's like they gave Mandingo a smedium pocket pussy to start the season off.
:-) I have no illusions that their beating Ohio St. But their not going to get rolled either. I think Ne is going to be better than people think this year.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:07 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
:-) I have no illusions that their beating Ohio St. But their not going to get rolled either. I think Ne is going to be better than people think this year.
I just think this Ohio State team is absolutely loaded and you have the misfortune of going to their place Week 1. I'll be shocked if it is within 30 points. This would happen to almost any BIG team, you just drew the straw.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up