ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>“The next Mahomes” bullshit
RunKC 10:09 PM 06-02-2019
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

Kyler Murray is already getting compared to Patrick Mahomes: https://t.co/QC0iZJnrgZ pic.twitter.com/DBboVYAcsp

— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) May 30, 2019

Attached: A3EED18D-15C5-4663-9C53-7F567F302601.jpg (73.4 KB) E7A6A065-F21C-469E-8271-044C54AF4BA2.jpeg (143.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 AM 06-04-2019
If Reid knew how to implement a true running game into his offense ( and not just screen runs), he would be the most prolific offensive mind in the league, and a TRUE match to Belicheat's defensive mastery. A great run game controls the clock and gives the defense more time to rest up for the next series.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:23 AM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
WOW! You see folks, THIS is the creativity that keeps me coming back to chiefs planet.

I'm retarded?

Name ONE ****ING THING that I posted about Reid that is incorrect.

YOU HAVE ALL witnessed this ****ing guy's LEGENDARY pant shitting on the sidelines for years.

Am I the only one that remembers any of that shit?

As far as having "crazy expectations" the only expectations I have are for the head football coach to be involved with the entire team, win a superbowl before I and other planeteers die, and maybe, JUST ****ING MAYBE have a coach call plays in a manner that when he pulls something so asinine like the Pete Carroll superbowl call, that I could actually be surprised.

But I wont be.

That Carroll superbowl call is THE go-to number 1 ranked file in Andy Reid's spank bank. Guarantee he faps to that play ritualisticly coating his unit in bacon grease and lard.

Reid spends A LOT of time with his head up his ass, basking in the ambiance of that greaseburger he pounded before the game before it makes its exit.

Folks love to lambast Dee Ford for the offside, but had "the genius" not been shut out in the first half, and from the mouth of Mahomes, refused to make adjustments until the entire half was wasted, we probably dont go to OT.

**** Reid. He's the same hairbrained bullshit playcaller and time manager hes always been. The difference is he has a football God in a kids body at quarterback to mask his dipshittery.

As far as total wins go, big ****in deal. Marty won a ton of games. Didn't mean shit without any championships.

Lucky bastard got Alzheimer's so he can finally ****in sleep at night.
Actually, Marty probably has a lot of trouble sleeping at night. One of the many vicious things about Alzheimer's is that your body simply doesn't get the REM sleep it needs, and when it does, you often wake up in the middle of the cycle. That only increases the confusion and crankiness that they suffer as the disease deepens into the more and more advanced stages.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:01 AM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

Don’t understand that one.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:05 AM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Sometimes I fart into a balloon and then sniff it. It smells like fart and rubber. I don't like the smells of farts or rubber, except new tires. New tires smell good but most, if not all, other rubber smells bad. Farts generally smell bad too, though sometimes when I have a cold I can't smell farts. I hate when I get the cold or flu. Sneezing tickles, which I hate too. I'm very ticklish and used to get tickled all the time. Sneezing also smells weird. I think diarrhea smells horrible and much worse than farts or normal poop. I sometimes chuckle when I hear the word poop. I like to chuckle. Chuckling makes me happy and feel good. Pooping makes me feel good too unless it's diarrhea. Sometimes, when I have explosive diarrhea, I go so many times that wiping my ass makes my butthole hurt. I've even noticed blood on my toilet paper from wiping so much. Diarrhea and blood on toilet paper smell the worst! Other than diarrhea, I like to poop in my Gerber toilet. I think they make amongst the best toilets in the industry. Harder to clog them than most of the competition. I just wish they had built in air freshener. I hate the dilemma of spraying air freshener after washing my hands when I forget to spray first, but I hate smelling diarrhea more

[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:30 PM 06-04-2019
Mahomes is a very unique talent. There is no next Mahomes. In many ways he's in a category all his own.

He's like Favre and Rogers rolled into one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Mahomes is a very unique talent. There is no next Mahomes. In many ways he's in a category all his own.

He's like Favre and Rogers rolled into one.
And Marino.

Marino in the pocket.

Rodgers outside the pocket.

Favre when he does crazy shit.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:34 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Belichick’s defenses have allowed 40+ pts 7 times in his career. 3 of those times have been against Andy and the Chiefs.

But yea he’s a just fucking moron that scares nobody :-)
From what I read, the reasons he gave Spags the job was due to Steve's HC experience and will have complete control/final decisions on defensive playcalling during any situation in the game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:34 PM 06-04-2019
It takes a special kind of dumbshit to doubt Andy Reid at this point. You'll find some similar dumbasses in Philly. You should go there.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 12:35 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If Reid knew how to implement a true running game into his offense ( and not just screen runs), he would be the most prolific offensive mind in the league, and a TRUE match to Belicheat's defensive mastery. A great run game controls the clock and gives the defense more time to rest up for the next series.
What do you mean by a "true running game"? Reid already implements inside/outside zone, sprint draws, traps, jet sweeps, RPO, RO and other running game variants that you can do from a spread look. You have a quarterback that can throw the ball all over the field on a dime, you threaten with spread concepts to open the run. They aren't built to line up down after down in 221 or 212 personnel and slam the ball with iso.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:55 PM 06-04-2019
Spread running. Yay.

Anywho, I told you clowns when Smiff was still wasting everyone's time, that it was going to take a very special and exceptional quarterback to "outkick Reid's pitiful coverage" if there was to be any chance whatsoever of exceeding the work he did in Philadelphia.

Welp, lo and behold, yes.
[Reply]
chinaski 02:35 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Sometimes I fart into a balloon and then sniff it. It smells like fart and rubber. I don't like the smells of farts or rubber, except new tires. New tires smell good but most, if not all, other rubber smells bad. Farts generally smell bad too, though sometimes when I have a cold I can't smell farts. I hate when I get the cold or flu. Sneezing tickles, which I hate too. I'm very ticklish and used to get tickled all the time. Sneezing also smells weird. I think diarrhea smells horrible and much worse than farts or normal poop. I sometimes chuckle when I hear the word poop. I like to chuckle. Chuckling makes me happy and feel good. Pooping makes me feel good too unless it's diarrhea. Sometimes, when I have explosive diarrhea, I go so many times that wiping my ass makes my butthole hurt. I've even noticed blood on my toilet paper from wiping so much. Diarrhea and blood on toilet paper smell the worst! Other than diarrhea, I like to poop in my Gerber toilet. I think they make amongst the best toilets in the industry. Harder to clog them than most of the competition. I just wish they had built in air freshener. I hate the dilemma of spraying air freshener after washing my hands when I forget to spray first, but I hate smelling diarrhea more
This can be rectified (pun?) by using a Lux Bidet available on Amazon for around $30.00 - See the toilet thread for further information. I highly recommend the Lux Bidet attachment for you toilet, they will make your butthole exceptionally clean. I wouldn't go as far as saying you could eat off it, but it will definitely be cleaner than most of your fellow Americans.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:45 PM 06-04-2019
Gold Bond powder is good for scorching anus and other bung related afflictions.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:50 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
That offense put up 30 on Dallas and 26 on New Orleans

Yeah...let’s just say it would’ve been a tussle
That was with Gurley. They didn’t have him in the Super Bowl and The moment was easily too big for Goff.

Pat doesn’t give the Rams 2 scores that time And we win in a shootout. No doubt in my mind
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:22 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Gold Bond powder is good for scorching anus and other bung related afflictions.
But it's not anti fungal
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:26 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
But it's not anti fungal
But it powders your hot sweaty balls so wonderfully and if applied correctly can eliminate stinky sweat crotch too!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up