ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>“The next Mahomes” bullshit
RunKC 10:09 PM 06-02-2019
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

Kyler Murray is already getting compared to Patrick Mahomes: https://t.co/QC0iZJnrgZ pic.twitter.com/DBboVYAcsp

— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) May 30, 2019

Attached: A3EED18D-15C5-4663-9C53-7F567F302601.jpg (73.4 KB) E7A6A065-F21C-469E-8271-044C54AF4BA2.jpeg (143.4 KB) 
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:39 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
“Weak offense?”

They woulda shredded us in the Superbowl. Goff would feast...he put up 40 with an injured Gurley, he could do similar damage in the Falcons Dome

But we’d shred them too. Total tossup
Well, depends on if the refs would've let the Rams LT false start a dozen times again...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Could you imagine this place if the situation were reversed? SDH and Clay wouldn't even be around. Their heads would have exploded. Lol. Frankly, I think that would have been the final straw for a lot of long-suffering fans on here. It was hard seeing this team go through the Pioli years and see the likes of Cassel, Thigpen, Heard and such. But to trade away the pick that drafted a generational talent like Mahomes is on a whole other level. I would hate being a Bills fan.
There would be dead people in two states and I would be in prison.
[Reply]
Best22 06:57 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I know our defense sucked, but Goff played so terrible after that gave in LA that I’m not so sure he’d do it again. He looked like a completely different QB for the rest of the season, no matter who they played.
That offense put up 30 on Dallas and 26 on New Orleans

Yeah...let’s just say it would’ve been a tussle
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:39 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
There are a LOT of aspects that go into this.

1. Generational talent.

2. Growing up in a professional sports environment and understanding the demands from a young age.

3. A unique approach to throwing the football, thinking outside the box of traditional QBing.

4. Unusual intelligence

5. Apparently ideal work ethic

Good luck finding someone who checks those boxes.
6. Immensely desiring to be a top student of the game which very few NFL QBs attain. Most settle for C+ QBing especially the real athletic QBs thinking their athleticism will vault them over the top and rarely does only to flame out.

I don't see Kingsbury demanding a whole lot from Murray let alone demanding Murray to be a top student of the game. Let's face it Kings is only a HC in the NFL because of Mahomes physical uncanny talent. How do you get a HC gig in the NFL with a losing record and no Bowl appearances? Kings ain't no NFL student of the game IMHO and neither will Murray IMHO. He'll get by for awhile on his athletic talent as the rest did but that will be rooted out in due time as well.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:43 PM 06-03-2019
That is going to be one AMAZING flop show in AZ.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:52 PM 06-03-2019
The most Mahomes like QB went in the 6th and Minshew is nowhere near the athlete that Mahomes is.

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The most Mahomes like QB went in the 6th and Minshew is nowhere near the athlete that Mahomes is.

Cool highlight video! Makes me feel like I'm watching football at a gay bar!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:57 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cool highlight video! Makes me feel like I'm watching football at a gay bar!
:-)
I didn't say that the music was good. There is the option to mute it.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:16 PM 06-03-2019
If Mahomes was the next Rodgers, it took 12 years for the NFL to get him. So maybe we will see the next Mahomes in the 2029 Draft.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:19 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Has anyone ever told you that you're retarded? If not, someone should've.
WOW! You see folks, THIS is the creativity that keeps me coming back to chiefs planet.

I'm retarded?

Name ONE ****ING THING that I posted about Reid that is incorrect.

YOU HAVE ALL witnessed this ****ing guy's LEGENDARY pant shitting on the sidelines for years.

Am I the only one that remembers any of that shit?

As far as having "crazy expectations" the only expectations I have are for the head football coach to be involved with the entire team, win a superbowl before I and other planeteers die, and maybe, JUST ****ING MAYBE have a coach call plays in a manner that when he pulls something so asinine like the Pete Carroll superbowl call, that I could actually be surprised.

But I wont be.

That Carroll superbowl call is THE go-to number 1 ranked file in Andy Reid's spank bank. Guarantee he faps to that play ritualisticly coating his unit in bacon grease and lard.

Reid spends A LOT of time with his head up his ass, basking in the ambiance of that greaseburger he pounded before the game before it makes its exit.

Folks love to lambast Dee Ford for the offside, but had "the genius" not been shut out in the first half, and from the mouth of Mahomes, refused to make adjustments until the entire half was wasted, we probably dont go to OT.

**** Reid. He's the same hairbrained bullshit playcaller and time manager hes always been. The difference is he has a football God in a kids body at quarterback to mask his dipshittery.

As far as total wins go, big ****in deal. Marty won a ton of games. Didn't mean shit without any championships.

Lucky bastard got Alzheimer's so he can finally ****in sleep at night.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:50 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
WOW! You see folks, THIS is the creativity that keeps me coming back to chiefs planet.

I'm retarded?

YOU HAVE ALL witnessed this ****ing guy's LEGENDARY pant shitting on the sidelines for years.

As far as having "crazy expectations" the only expectations I have are for the head football coach to be involved with the entire team, win a superbowl before I and other planeteers die, and maybe, JUST ****ING MAYBE have a coach call plays in a manner that when he pulls something so asinine like the Pete Carroll superbowl call, that I could actually be surprised.

But I wont be.

That Carroll superbowl call is THE go-to number 1 ranked file in Andy Reid's spank bank. Guarantee he faps to that play ritualisticly coating his unit in bacon grease and lard.

Reid spends A LOT of time with his head up his ass, basking in the ambiance of that greaseburger he pounded before the game before it makes its exit.

Folks love to lambast Dee Ford for the offside, but had "the genius" not been shut out in the first half, and from the mouth of Mahomes, refused to make adjustments until the entire half was wasted, we probably dont go to OT.

**** Reid. He's the same hairbrained bullshit playcaller and time manager hes always been. The difference is he has a football God in a kids body at quarterback to mask his dipshittery.

As far as total wins go, big ****in deal. Marty won a ton of games. Didn't mean shit without any championships.

Sometimes I fart into a balloon and then sniff it. It smells like fart and rubber. I don't like the smells of farts or rubber, except new tires. New tires smell good but most, if not all, other rubber smells bad. Farts generally smell bad too, though sometimes when I have a cold I can't smell farts. I hate when I get the cold or flu. Sneezing tickles, which I hate too. I'm very ticklish and used to get tickled all the time. Sneezing also smells weird. I think diarrhea smells horrible and much worse than farts or normal poop. I sometimes chuckle when I hear the word poop. I like to chuckle. Chuckling makes me happy and feel good. Pooping makes me feel good too unless it's diarrhea. Sometimes, when I have explosive diarrhea, I go so many times that wiping my ass makes my butthole hurt. I've even noticed blood on my toilet paper from wiping so much. Diarrhea and blood on toilet paper smell the worst! Other than diarrhea, I like to poop in my Gerber toilet. I think they make amongst the best toilets in the industry. Harder to clog them than most of the competition. I just wish they had built in air freshener. I hate the dilemma of spraying air freshener after washing my hands when I forget to spray first, but I hate smelling diarrhea more
[Reply]
-King- 03:13 AM 06-04-2019

"He will be to the Royals what Patrick Mahomes is to the #Chiefs."
-@jimcallisMLB pic.twitter.com/U6OasDJ3T0

— Dani Welniak (@KCTVDani) June 3, 2019

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:34 AM 06-04-2019
Easy. Just...take it easy.

We have ALL seen Andy Reid go full retard on game day for about two God Damn decades.

Mahomes' talent masks A LOT. Let's not start acting like the guy who threw three downs in a row on 2nd and inches and failed all 3 times, or who has to burn a second half timeout because he has first and goal at the 1 inch line and cant think of a ****ing play to call is some sort of genius that coaches fear.

Just stop it. Andy Reid is so "smart" as a head coach that he believes his duty stops with the offense.

Hanging out on the bench with the guy that just guaranteed you keep your job until you feel youre done is great and all, but you need a complete team to win a championship.

Nobody is afraid of Andy Reid on gameday.

Nobody.
Dumbest non-DC post I’ve seen in a long time. There’s a reason Reid was quickly picked up after Philly let him go. Go look up career win totals by active NFL coaches before you post ignorant bullshit like this. If Reid gets fired today, the line forms to the left for his services.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:38 AM 06-04-2019

I'm retarded?

But I wont be.

Umm yea I’m going to call bullshit on that.

Also, was it Andy’s fault that Pat missed a wide open Damien Williams in the 1st half for an easy TD too?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:45 AM 06-04-2019
Belichick’s defenses have allowed 40+ pts 7 times in his career. 3 of those times have been against Andy and the Chiefs.

But yea he’s a just fucking moron that scares nobody :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up