ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>“The next Mahomes” bullshit
RunKC 10:09 PM 06-02-2019
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

Kyler Murray is already getting compared to Patrick Mahomes: https://t.co/QC0iZJnrgZ pic.twitter.com/DBboVYAcsp

— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) May 30, 2019

Attached: A3EED18D-15C5-4663-9C53-7F567F302601.jpg (73.4 KB) E7A6A065-F21C-469E-8271-044C54AF4BA2.jpeg (143.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:45 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Who’s the next Marcus Mariotta?
Well Marcus Mariotta is the next Alex Smith so go from there.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:45 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Easy. Just...take it easy.

We have ALL seen Andy Reid go full retard on game day for about two God Damn decades.

Mahomes' talent masks A LOT. Let's not start acting like the guy who threw three downs in a row on 2nd and inches and failed all 3 times, or who has to burn a second half timeout because he has first and goal at the 1 inch line and cant think of a ****ing play to call is some sort of genius that coaches fear.

Just stop it. Andy Reid is so "smart" as a head coach that he believes his duty stops with the offense.

Hanging out on the bench with the guy that just guaranteed you keep your job until you feel youre done is great and all, but you need a complete team to win a championship.

Nobody is afraid of Andy Reid on gameday.

Nobody.
Has anyone ever told you that you're retarded? If not, someone should've.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:49 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Did any of you douches actually click on the article? It’s Kingsbury comparing their similar releases and crazy angles and spirals, attributing it to the commonality of being baseball players. Not an invalid comparison. And definitely a possible success factor.
Can you go be a faggot on a Patriots board please?
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:51 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Was that the Thanksgiving game that got him benched for the rest of his career?

Good times...
No, 2014 season opener in Denver. And I was wrong, Denver was backed up to their own end zone when he pulled off that beauty.
[Reply]
eDave 11:59 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Probably already been mentioned, but ...

If I was a QB (especially a rookie), I would hate the comparisons to Mahomes. Absolutely hate them.

"Hey kid ... Mahomes just completed a no-look behind-the-backer on 4th and 40 against the blitz on the road with the game on the line and no timeouts left. He got the TD. Do that one, okay?"

FAX
Fucking funny man. :-)
[Reply]
jjjayb 01:36 PM 06-03-2019
This thread made me think of this:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:09 PM 06-03-2019
There won't be another Mahomes until Patrick impregnates his girlfriend. No doubt it will be a no-look cannon shot that hits the egg dead-center, nearly vaporizing it in the process.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:10 PM 06-03-2019
I'm Patty Mahomes and I spooge real good
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
There won't be another Mahomes until Patrick impregnates his girlfriend. No doubt it will be a no-look cannon shot that hits the egg dead-center, nearly vaporizing it in the process.
he will pull out first, too

trickshot jizz laser
[Reply]
sedated 03:13 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
IAndy and Pat most likely go on to win a Super Bowl over the weak Rams offense and we all go home happy.
Lol. If you think the KC defense could have done what NE's did against STL, you are insane.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:20 PM 06-03-2019
For humility's sake. Who's the next Sutton's D '''
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
There was a Mahomes before Mahomes. His name was Colin Kaepernick.
Are you shitting me? A fucktarded moron who couldn't read defenses or see the entire field?

So you even WATCH football?

That's a rhetorical question; of COURSE you don't watch football. I wouldn't either if I was a Raiders fan...it'd be too depressing.
[Reply]
Best22 04:51 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Dee Ford lined up 4 inches behind where he did, like he was supposed to, Tom Brady has 3 INT’s in a loss, Gronk’s final play of his career is a tip that leads to that INT and loss, Andy and Pat most likely go on to win a Super Bowl over the weak Rams offense and we all go home happy.

Let me guess..Kraft paid Ford to line up offsides? :-)
“Weak offense?”

They woulda shredded us in the Superbowl. Goff would feast...he put up 40 with an injured Gurley, he could do similar damage in the Falcons Dome

But we’d shred them too. Total tossup
[Reply]
staylor26 05:11 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
“Weak offense?”

They woulda shredded us in the Superbowl. Goff would feast...he put up 40 with an injured Gurley, he could do similar damage in the Falcons Dome

But we’d shred them too. Total tossup
I know our defense sucked, but Goff played so terrible after that gave in LA that I’m not so sure he’d do it again. He looked like a completely different QB for the rest of the season, no matter who they played.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:42 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
This is the best post I've seen in months
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up