ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>“The next Mahomes” bullshit
RunKC 10:09 PM 06-02-2019
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

Kyler Murray is already getting compared to Patrick Mahomes: https://t.co/QC0iZJnrgZ pic.twitter.com/DBboVYAcsp

— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) May 30, 2019

Attached: A3EED18D-15C5-4663-9C53-7F567F302601.jpg (73.4 KB) E7A6A065-F21C-469E-8271-044C54AF4BA2.jpeg (143.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:19 PM 06-05-2019
Watson is the #3 fantasy QB. I'd rather have Mahomes but let's not say average at this point.

Kirk Cousins is average.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:04 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Watson is the #3 fantasy QB. I'd rather have Mahomes but let's not say average at this point.

Kirk Cousins is average.
Oooohhh...#3 FANTASY!

Let's see how many games Watson's fap numbers win.

Fantasy Football: #1 non-game of confirmed faggots!
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:13 PM 06-05-2019
the moment when he overhears it

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:36 AM 06-06-2019

hmmm...
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:53 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

hmmm...
:-) good comparison
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:56 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
on how it is not smart to tell an NFL quarterback he looks like a female tennis player

"I bet you wont call me that to my face"

"I just did"

"I bet you won't do it again."

"Chris!"

*pow*

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:59 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That was with Gurley. They didn’t have him in the Super Bowl and The moment was easily too big for Goff.

Pat doesn’t give the Rams 2 scores that time And we win in a shootout. No doubt in my mind
It was also the only game you can look at and say "Mahomes really shat the bed at the end." He did. He threw the game away.

In spite of the 6 TD's it was his most mistake filled game of the season.

That's not his pattern, and I wouldn't expect him to repeat it.

I'm 100% confident Dee Ford lining up offsides cost KC the championship. Good goddamn riddance. The good thing to come of that is Sutton was fired and the staff and defensive roster was overhauled. Which needed to happen, but wouldn't have, even if KC did win the SB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It was also the only game you can look at and say "Mahomes really shat the bed at the end." He did. He threw the game away.

In spite of the 6 TD's it was his most mistake filled game of the season.

That's not his pattern, and I wouldn't expect him to repeat it.

I'm 100% confident Dee Ford lining up offsides cost KC the championship. Good goddamn riddance. The good thing to come of that is Sutton was fired and the staff and defensive roster was overhauled. Which needed to happen, but wouldn't have, even if KC did win the SB.
Exactly. Had we won the AFCCG and gone to the Superbowl, we would be stuck spinning our wheels for at least another two to four seasons with Bob Sutton and his Alzheimers-like defense and coaching. I absolutely hated losing to the Patriots, but in the end I knew it was the best thing that could have happened to us for our first outing with Mahomes at the helm. Now, we are better prepared and on our way to becoming a complete football team with a level of coaching and play that can take on and take out any team at any time. is that worth losing one major game at the beginning of Pat's career? You better fucking believe it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:05 AM 06-06-2019

I'd be more concerned about whether his 'dad' resembles Dale Gribble, while his mom's special friend resembles John Redcorn.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:03 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd be more concerned about whether his 'dad' resembles Dale Gribble, while his mom's special friend resembles John Redcorn.

He does look extremely Native American
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:49 AM 06-08-2019
Aye! There is only one Mahomes. No comparison.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:21 PM 02-29-2020
Add Jordan Love to the list.

Oh and lmao at Jimmy Grapes being compared to Pat. Fire that writer yesterday :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:25 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Easy. Just...take it easy.

We have ALL seen Andy Reid go full retard on game day for about two God Damn decades.

Mahomes' talent masks A LOT. Let's not start acting like the guy who threw three downs in a row on 2nd and inches and failed all 3 times, or who has to burn a second half timeout because he has first and goal at the 1 inch line and cant think of a fucking play to call is some sort of genius that coaches fear.

Just stop it. Andy Reid is so "smart" as a head coach that he believes his duty stops with the offense.

Hanging out on the bench with the guy that just guaranteed you keep your job until you feel youre done is great and all, but you need a complete team to win a championship.

Nobody is afraid of Andy Reid on gameday.

Nobody.
Let's all take the time to read this work of art....
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:15 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Hahahaha. Very nice, well played, sir.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:45 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
To be fair, webcrawler is consistently terrible in his takes; this one barely stands out, if at all.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up