ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.
teedubya 02:51 PM 06-27-2009
:-)... so, I was working on some SEO stuff for a client... and I thought... Oh, I wonder if Clayton Wendler still ranks #1 for that thread "Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...". That thread now ranks #2 for his name.

But I nearly ruined my monitor by spitting water all over it when I saw the page that ranks 5th for his name.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/conte...n_Wendler.aspx

I got an extra chuckle when I noticed that he had ZERO votes.

Is this quite possibly the most awesomest interweb find EVAR? :-) :-)
:-)

EDIT: Site down due to comment hilarity... but the cache is here for a couple days, anyway:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:42 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Purely coincidence, I'd think. Because I have zero reason to lie about me authoring the Jessica comment. I put that up there purely to see if someone would post it back here on CP like "there on to us!"
I figured it was someone on here until they took the comments off :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
who screencapped this?
I screencapped the pic on post 2... that is all, though.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
With permission....

Originally Posted by Claythan via PM:
I don't know who did that, but it's someone's idea of a sick practical joke..:-)....all those photos are from my OKCupid account.

Christ, this is embarrassing. I'm not even going to comment on Ari's thread.

The comments are a barrel of monkeys, though.

:-)

[Reply]
teedubya 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
That was my favorite 90 minutes on Chiefsplanet, EVER.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:46 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
That was my favorite 90 minutes on Chiefsplanet, EVER.
I had a lot of laughs.
[Reply]
Smed1065 04:47 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
I had a lot of laughs.
True.
[Reply]
Reaper16 04:48 PM 06-27-2009
That was even better than tags. We could be verbose and couple it with clever username tricks.
[Reply]
teedubya 04:51 PM 06-27-2009
If I had been an evil genius... I would have posted it on Orange Mane at the same time... imagine the extra hilarity that could have brought.
[Reply]
Delano 04:53 PM 06-27-2009
Whoever posted the profile should come forward and receive massive amounts of positive rep.
[Reply]
bdeg 06:21 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
Whoever posted the profile should come forward and receive massive amounts of positive rep.
gullible?

amazing.. im pissed i missed this.

good work with the comments folks, post more if you can remember any
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:02 PM 06-27-2009
Damn, My little girls birthday party took me away for an hour and I come back to NOTHING.

Oh well, thanks ARI, that was very entertaining.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:15 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Damn, My little girls birthday party took me away for an hour and I come back to NOTHING.

Oh well, thanks ARI, that was very entertaining.
Yeah
It was great while it lasted.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fritz88 07:30 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Posted by: Twinkles McCoy

A few months ago, Clayton asked me out on a date. I accepted (of course) and he picked me up from the Tit Hut after my shift. I'll never forget how instantly wet I became when I saw him in the parking lot, leaning on his DeLorean and wearing a black long-sleeve T-shirt featuring pictures of of not one, not two, but FOUR wolves. "Get the **** in the car, bitch!" he growled like a sexy something-or-other. I buckled in and asked where we were going. "Pussytown. Population: My fat dick," he purred. And before I could even ask if we were having dinner first, he crammed his ginormous dong so far up my babychute that the tip was partially dissolved by my stomach acid when he pulled out. "Not again!" he bellowed. He turned to me and said "Thanks for the poon. Now get the **** out." He stole my purse, pushed me out of the car and sped away with Steely Dan blaring. Now I'm more pregnant than once thought possible. I only hope my baby inherits the irresistible sexiness of its father.

He truly is BORN TO ROAM.
OH GOD :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:06 PM 06-27-2009
Crap...NO ONE had the page open? I saw this thread earlier and was looking forward to hilarity later. I'm sorely disappointed that it's been taken town. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:11 PM 06-27-2009
I'm going to need the actual link, because the one in the OP doesn't work for me.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up