ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Tom Brady is a racist.
RealSNR 07:32 PM 09-19-2020
He loves his white guys. Especially the ones who came from NFL draft squalor just like he did. Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and now.... Scotty fucking Miller? The average height among all those dudes put together could land that person their own midget show on TLC.

Last week... can only manage to get Mike fucking Evans the ball once for 2 yards? Oh, but the chemistry isn't there yet. Seriously? He couldn't get the chemistry going with Mike Evans but he could with Scotty fucking Miller? This would be like Mahomes dishing the ball to Gehrig Dieter more times than he did Tyreek Hill in his Week 1 start in 2018.

How come all those white dudes got the stats, Tom? How come N'keal Harry couldn't get it rolling with you last year but you were fine throwing to Julian Edelman and his bruised injured vagina for half the season? How come you haven't gotten a single black WR since Randy Moss 1000 yards in a season, but you're just fine chucking that rock to shitty stupid Julian Edelman, Tom? You do know he's actually not all that good, right? Why is it when you did have a 1000 yard black WR it had to be with possibly the most gifted athlete to play the position in Randy Moss?

Is it because you want guys to be "Tom Brady open"? You're not giving them a chance, Tom. No, I think there's something else at work here, Tom. It's not them. It's not Belishit. It's you, Tom.

Diddling children isn't enough, Tom? You had to also hate black people? Sad, dude.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
1. Chemistry - get off to a fast start - He has "Brady Eyes".

2. Gronk is a good blocker - He was targeted very little last week.

3. Great mentor for Howard on how to play the position.
Why did Scotty Miller get so many receptions last week over Mike Evans?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:37 PM 09-19-2020
Brady has never worked for a minority head coach. Is that just a coincidence?
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:05 AM 09-20-2020
Clearly, Brady's training at Tampa Bay was re-teaching him to throw to black receivers, a practice forbidden in New England.

But that takes time.

Did you really think TB recruited Gronk because he's good? No. Clearly, he's Brady's training wheels until he can re-learn throwing to black receivers.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:56 PM 09-20-2020
Evans led all TB WRs and had a TD in their win today. But That’s impossible
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:13 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Huck huck yuck (I typed that slow for you JR so you could keep up :-)

Why did you type it slowly when I can just read it slowly you fucking dumbass lmao
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:35 PM 09-20-2020
In his defense, even though he sucks face with small boys, tom Brady doesn't have the arm strength to throw to fast guys because they get too far downfield.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:46 PM 09-20-2020
God i hope SNR is being sarcastic....

Because that post was shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:55 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Evans led all TB WRs and had a TD in their win today. But That’s impossible

Let’s give him a fucking trophy for throwing to his actual best WR and not the shitty Gehrig Dieter clone
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up